Closed to new replies
December 31, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

Phantasy Star Online 2

:iconxopachi:
XoPachi Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012
Would anyone who actually got into this game care to give me some assistance? Here, not in game.

What do I have to do to get more quests available? I'm sick of doing the same the 4 quests over and over again and the emergency quests are 15 levels above me when they appear. Client orders give extremely low EXP even for my low level and barely any are available regardless.
I don't want to misjudge this game and quit because this actually has a lot going for it even for what type of game it is. Plus it's free. But, I'm stumped. Nothing's happening however everyone else is high level (which is why I just play alone). They obviously found out something, question is what?

It's fun and I'd like to progress. Any help? I can't find a viable walkthrough. The stuff I see is either high leveled crap or just poor quality.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconiqunlimited:
IqUnlimited Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Student General Artist
holy crap when did this game come out? I was following it but i thought it had 2013 release >.>
:iconxopachi:
XoPachi Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012
I got into the Japan release and patched the menus to English.
Add a Comment: