Closed to new replies
December 30, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 93

Most hated villian in gaming

:icongator1949:
gator1949 Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012
yes. in all of the games you played, what villian did you hate the most? i gotta say for me its commander lockhart from crysis 2. he was just mean, called you a tin fuck, and was just arogant and ignorant and blind.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconreignxcrimson:
ReignXCrimson Featured By Owner Feb 3, 2013
Wesker
:icontheroyalcrownjewel:
TheRoyalCrownJewel Featured By Owner Jan 31, 2013  Student General Artist
The Boomsday Machine from Super Mario Galaxy 2. I had an incredibly hard time beating that thing.
:iconroguishbard:
RoguishBard Featured By Owner Jan 30, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Gameplay-wise, my sister cringes whenever I make the sounds of the second Riku fight in Kingdom Hearts.
"Ho! Here it comes!"
"STOP IT!"

But generally...

Sephiroth, hands down.

How dare you kill Aeris, you son of a bitch.

I was oh so happy to avenge her come Dissidia Duodecim...

"If it is despair you want, I shall provi--WTH?!"

"JEKUTO FINGAAAA!"

*ka-splode*

:iconjechtplz: LIKE A MANLY BOSS
:iconblackrabbit98:
Blackrabbit98 Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
the whale ghost from bubble bobble (Baron Von Blubba) ...it always scared the shit out of me and u cant kill him -> [link]
:iconrainbowkitty777:
rainbowkitty777 Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Gameplay-wise: Specter. He flees twice in Ape Escape (although I've only played the remake for the PSP), which drives me up the fucking wall.
Personality-wise: Higashizawa from The World Ends with You. I came to play a RPG, not Cooking Mama.
:iconevb16:
evb16 Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013
Bill Hawks from Professor Layton and the Unwound Future. I know he's not a villain in the game, but his actions make me consider him one.
:iconkylebjart:
kylebjart Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Sonic. Eggman/Robotnik flies around the place giving all the creatures jet packs and handy tools for FREE so that they can communicate with each other and join society with the rest of us humans. Then Sonic sabotages the lot of it, breaking down years of hard progressive work and chasing the poor scientist for TWENTY YEARS.
:iconwatchherfly:
WatchHerFly Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013
Gnasty Gnorc from Spyro the Dragon.
He'd always get away from me at the LAST possible second and I'd fall into the lava. All the time.
:iconvic-viper-001:
vic-viper-001 Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
My most hated villain is Fassad... People who've played Mother 3 will know what I'm talking about. he's a complete dick who you just can't help but loathe.
:iconlilylindsey:
LilyLindsey Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Student Writer
Lemure Lemure from Sekien no Inganock.
Add a Comment: