Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
[link]

Armory link to my mage ;)

Lvl 90 mage

Horde, General title 2,2k RBG rating. Elite PVP gear

been playing since 01/01/2006. Even thou, I stopped now :/
95 mage, Kil'jaeden. Im away from the game currently
BA is vampirechick101@hotmail.com :) I LIKE Friends!
Lv. 84 Worgen Hunter on Lightbringer. Too bad I can't afford to play right now...
Sadly no... I know I'm missing out! D:
Have fun though!
I played WoW since vanilla and quit during Northrend. I promised myself I would never pick up another MMO until my buddy gave me his GW2 account

[link]
It's a good game, I recommend giving it a try. The only problem is, it has almost no end game. End game is kinda focused on cosmetics :\ I might revisit in in a few months after some patches/additions. Kept me entertained for a good 2 months though! Well worth the money
Unfortunately yes haha. Still have to pay because of the annual pass, so I may as well play! Been on it for several years now!

Kilrogg & Defias Brotherhood. Have 6 85's and one 90.

:)
I USED to play. I lost my part of my life during 2007-2010 but lucky 20 days in cata saved me from "same old shit" which pandaria is too.

I played on Anachronos EU, our guild was top 3 in raid rankings, we got EU #13? in heroic lich king yadday yadda. 2-3 characters were 85 and one of them had entry level weapon becuse i used to be loot whore before cata launched and i just bought them with badges.
I do, I play on Vashj.
All my toon are horde...I'm eventually going to make an alliance toon... maybe.
I've two level 90's and a few alts that I jump on every now and again. The only thing I haven't made is a warlock. My main is a level 90 Balance druid and second runner up to that is a LV 90 Retribution/Holy Paladin. I've a level 86 Disc priest that I'll get to 90 eventually. I could use some more friends but I play at odd hours throughout the day, so...
if you wish to add me real ID is darkfate763@yahoo.com
^^
I do :P I play on Silver Hand (lvl 45 & 2), Thorium Brotherhood (lvl 15), and Scarlet Crusade (lvl 15) but I usually play my lvl 45 when I do get on xP
Let me know if you wanna be friends on there, I don't mind ^^
if you wish to add me my real ID is darkfate763@yahoo.com
^^