Closed to new replies
December 29, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 11

Help Please! problem with ps vita

:iconcra-zshaker:
Cra-ZShaker Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Student Filmographer
I bought a ps vita last night and was super excited, this morning I tried to play a game on it and ran into a small problem. I inserted the game, simple enough right? the issue is that it won't STAY in. I click it in place and it just pops back up like a poptart. And I can't play my game, am I doing something wrong?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconxopachi:
XoPachi Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012
Hmm... I didn't have this issue. Since it's not software and I hope to GOD you aren't inserting it backwards, I would call it defective hardware which unless you have a warranty or know how to yourself get it fixed. The best idea though...trade it in. Get a new one. It's busted.
Cra-ZShaker Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Student Filmographer
some one else help me, it's cool.
:iconfrosen24:
fROSEn24 Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
i got a vita ages ago if that happens (kinda like when u try to insert it in and it pops out like a sd card that wont stay in a computer) wait till you hear it click if not then yea take that crap back and make sure to tell the problem and make them put it in. if they can do it tell them to show u how the fuck they did that if not then hey get another one...................
thank you! :D
:iconfrosen24:
fROSEn24 Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
no prob
:iconshininginthedarkness:
If your other games fit, it sounds like the issue is with the cart. Or whatever they're calling them now. Take it back to the store, bring your system and receipt with you.
thanks
:iconbleachrocks2010:
bleachrocks2010 Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
LOL I got an original PSP secondhand probably costs way fucking less than yours and it works perfectly fine XD Good luck getting it fixed.
:iconendeavor-to-freefall:
It's a bit strange to brag about having a second hand outdated piece of hardware. Like saying "Bitch please my Xbox works fine and it cost half as much as your 360, and STILL hasn't red ringed". For all you know OP has a PSP as well :shrug:
:iconbleachrocks2010:
bleachrocks2010 Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
true true
Add a Comment: