Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 29, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 75

So the first FFXIII-3 trailer is out, what does verybody think???

:iconsuitandarmour:
suitandarmour Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012
I kind looked more like an action adventure like assasains creed but with a sort of hybrid rpg battles system.

Hopeing to see more soon. certainly futuristic.

It's on youtube if you want to see it, i thought it was amazing.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconherbaldrink:
HerbalDrink Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012
It's gonna be hated just on basis of it being Final Fantasy, especially Final Fantasy XIII. Yet despite the number of hate threads to people who like the game, it will still sell because the fans just don't feel a need to scream about it on the internet. Especially cause the haters and Yahtzee sheep chase 'em out.
suitandarmour Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013
Oh well maybe it can offer them something different, looks like they have changed things quite alot from the previous 13s.
:iconfinalxfan:
finalxfan Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Student General Artist
I feel like the overall feel of it being a "Final Fantasy XIII" game is lost. Something about XIII-2 and Lightning Returns just seem like completely different stories. There doesn't seem to be a good flow between them ya know? =/ Story-wise, I thought XIII was great. XIII-2 was sort of a let-down. LR doesn't look completely terrible...I'm hoping this new system gives the game some more "dynamic." I'm most likely going to buy it just because I'm a die-hard for the stories and i loved XIII. Let's hope LR is somewhat of a redemption.

Ultimately, I think SquareEnix is a crowd pleaser. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Obviously, they're going to want people to buy their games and when it comes to Final Fantasy they'll want EVERYONE to be pleased. I think that's why they keep going with this particular title (besides furthering the storyline). I think it's worth giving a try : )
Well i'm hopefull that it can offer new things maybe some people will like it. Square seem able to always get something into the series that people can get out, definately for me anyway.
:iconfinalxfan:
finalxfan Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Student General Artist
I agree :) I've always found something to like about the series
:icontronmanz:
TronmanZ Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012
Fuck Final Fantasy, that franchise started to suck since FFX. At least Sonic the Hedgehog managed to be good again.
Well it certainly looks different from the others, hard to say.
:iconparadigmfallen:
ParadigmFallen Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Professional Artist
Actually... it looks like pretty much the same as before. Square Enix is like Lucas Arts -- they started out good but now they don't listen to anyone and are an amazement that they keep on living on.
:iconkarmageddin:
Karmageddin Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012
Listing to the fans or the general gaming masses is the exact kind of thing that can ruin a great game series.
:iconparadigmfallen:
ParadigmFallen Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Professional Artist
Actually, I don't listen to the masses. I do however know a few people that I trust who can speak very strongly on the topic in a very logical manner. Thus, I'm not betting on it being fantastic. And considering you're using Lightning as your profile, how am I to not know that you might be biased towards the XIII series?
Add a Comment: