Closed to new replies
December 29, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 11

360 Retro

:iconscouterv:
ScouterV Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Student Writer
Just got done gathering up some old games I planned to sell or trade, (Mass Effect, Fable II, Batman: Arkham City, etc.) So, going through my CD case it looks like I'm going to have some open slots.

But I don't want to spend a lot of money...but then I remembered a game that came out near the beginning of the 360s lifespan called "Kameo" and heard it was pretty cool. Read some reviews, got informed and I think I may end up getting it, which brings me to my question.

Does anyone have any suggestions as far as older games for the 360 I might enjoy?

Just so you know, I'm a fan of (J)RPGs, fighting (but not 2-D), Plat-formers, card games, and anime/manga-influenced games.

Dislike horror, and puzzle games.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconvicsor-s3:
Vicsor-S3 Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I didn't really like Kameo all that much. :shrug:

I bought mine to play the remake of the original Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts. Those were pretty awesome.
Didn't know Banjo-Kazooie was on the 360. I remember playing it on the N64 so maybe I'll give that a go, as well as Nuts & Bolts.
:iconxopachi:
XoPachi Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012
It was ported.
:iconpyrohmstr:
pyrohmstr Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Professional Artist
Banjo Kazooie
A fine suggestion. Brings back some memories. I'll be sure to give that one a look.
:iconabstract-mindser:
Abstract-Mindser Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012
Oh, I thought you were going to ask for retro styled games on the 360, in such case, I was going to point you to FEZ.
Looked it up. It actually looks pretty interesting. Thank you.
:iconabstract-mindser:
Abstract-Mindser Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012
Huzzah! :la:
Indeed. :)
Flagged as Spam
Add a Comment: