Closed to new replies
December 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 144

Scariest Games

:iconavictoriay:
AvictoriaY Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I want to play a game that will leave me paranoid and scarred for life. I have an Wii and an Xbox 360 and I got Rise of Nightmares for Christmas (which is creepy but I haven't gotten very far in the game yet). What's the scariest video game you've ever played? Any suggestions? I've heard that Silent Hill 2 and Amnesia were pretty scary.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconscyoni:
Scyoni Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
If you want something quick and jump-scare-y look up 'Slender'. It's an indie freebie, but it might tide you over between the bigger games. :)
AvictoriaY Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Thanks but no thanks. I'm not a huge friend of Slender. But thanks anyway :)
:iconlilithali:
Lilithali Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Silent Hill scared the crap out of me when I was a kid... why the hell my parents actually bought that for me at age 12, I will never know lol. Fatal Frame, already mentioned as well, is another game that had me awake all night with the light on. There are also a lot of indie PC games out there that are pretty scary. You can find various sites that rate their top 10 scariest indie games. Some that I have played and loved were Amnesia the Dark Descent, Eri, and Penumbra: Overture. One thing I did like was their are a lot of mods/stories out for Amnesia that people have done.
AvictoriaY Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Haha aww. Well those games all look really good so I'll definitely look them up. Thank you!
No problem =)
No problem =)
:iconthundermagi:
ThunderMagi Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem is a fantastic Gamecube game, and one of the few games I can actually call scary.
:iconfernoll:
Fernoll Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013
That game changed my life for the better.
So much thought and effort put into it, it's a rare jewel indeed.

..And to think that once i could not see beyond the veil of our reality, to see those who dwell behind. I was once a fool...
:iconthundermagi:
ThunderMagi Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Amen to that.
:iconcosmic--chaos:
Cosmic--Chaos Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
That game was a gem; I loved it :)
Add a Comment: