Closed to new replies
December 26, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

Little Big Planet's Cross Controller Add-on

:iconmrgamer01:
MRGamer01 Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Interesting addition to LBP, so far loving it despite the annoying set up process. Either way, I do have one question concerning it I can't seem to find an answer to anywhere else. One of my friends on psn wants to buy the dlc and have me run him through it so they can get the items and music too. Do you think this will work like the Move pack where you can buy it and not have the move controller as long as someone in your group does? They really want to but don't want have a Vita.

As well, what do you think so far of the cross controller bit?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmy-canga:
my-canga Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
I don't really know what the question is... buying the dlc gets you access to the extra costumes and whatnot. But if you don't have the dlc you don't keep the items. Move is an optional thing, you don't need to play lbp with the move you can play it with a regular controller. They don't have a vita... is this version of lbp only on the vita? That might be only available there... But I do not have a vita so I don't know about that.
I do like the idea of the cross controller thing. I hope that more games do the allstars thing by having the vita versions free to download with the ps3 version.
:iconmrgamer01:
MRGamer01 Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
In retrospect I have missed some clarification. What I mean to ask is if they buy the Cross controller DLC, will they be able to play through the DLC levels with someone who has a Vita? This dlc is for LBP2 on the Ps3, requiring only LBP2, a PS3, and a Vita.
:iconmy-canga:
my-canga Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012
oh wow. Well I'm not sure... :/ I didn't even know about it. Neat idea.
Add a Comment: