Closed to new replies
December 25, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 28

Good 3DS Games?

:iconaviscelox:
AvisCelox Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
So, I got a 3DS for Christmas, but don't have many games yet. Anybody want to recommend some good ones? Either hard copies or on the eShop, as long as it sounds good. I like RPGs, mostly, but I do play some action/adventure games and the like.

Any suggestions?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconstickystickman000:
Stickystickman000 Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013
Kingdom hearts 3d is pretty great, as is ocarnia of time ( But i prefer Majoras Mask, which needs a 3d reboot!!!) and Kid Icarus is good too, and Liberation Maiden is great too!!
:iconultra-mess:
Ultra-Mess Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Student General Artist
Kid Icarus: Uprising for sure, Mario Kart 7 has almost molded in my 3DS too if you know what I mean. Ocarina of Time is also a great game, and I never played the original.
:iconacidicart:
AcidicArt Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Student Artist
Super Mario Bros 2
and
Harvest Moon New Beginnings.

These are the only games I have right now, well besides the older Pokemon games, and I'm addicted lol.
:iconshaymincutie:
shaymincutie Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Kid Icarus, of course. Really good game.
:iconangelwings82:
Angelwings82 Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
Kid icarus uprising! Fabulous game! A must have, though the only problem is that the game is too short :/.

And also the super mario 3d land and the mario kart 7 are awesome 2!
:iconz3ldamahboi:
Z3ldaMahBoi Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Paper Mario: Sticker Star is pretty fun.
:iconakatsukidawn44:
AkatsukiDawn44 Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Try Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Remake. Perfection just got better. I am waiting for the relese of Fire Emblem, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, and Castlevania on the 3ds in 2013.
:iconxopachi:
XoPachi Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012
Wow, I thought I hadn't posted here before... Pardon me.
:iconxopachi:
XoPachi Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012
Heroes of Ruin and surprisingly Dream Drop Distance are the only good RPG's you'll find.
:icongregoryorizal:
GregoryOrizal Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012
Adventure Time: Hey Ice King Why'd You Steal Our Garbage !? --- If you're a fan of the show then you NEED to get this game. It's pretty fun and the music is great, especially Marceline's theme.

Pushmo/ Pullbox: If you're wanting to play a good puzzle game then I would really recommend this one. You can also create your own Pushmo and share them with people/ Download other people's Pushmo with QR codes.

Cave Story: Its a really solid 2D, sidescrolling jump and shoot. Also has great music

Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars: This one is a top down view, turn based strategy game. It starts out pretty easy but gets pretty challenging later on. Based on what you said you were into I'd recomend this one the most
Add a Comment: