Closed to new replies
December 25, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 24

Merry Christmas, Deviantart!

:iconbaseball777:
baseball777 Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012
Hello everyone, and Merry Christmas! I hope you're all game for this wonderful holiday as much as I am.

Did you get what you wanted for Christmas? What did you get for your family? What about your Christmas dinner? I'm dying to find out!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconrainbowkitty777:
rainbowkitty777 Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Tsk, tsk, tsk. Wrong place man. And the pun of being 'game' for Christmas is not a excuse. The topic title should be changed to, 'What games or gaming related gifts did you get for Christmas?'
baseball777 Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
I figured everyone would get it is all. I mean not to disrupt your nice forum, but to spread some holiday cheer to my fellow artists. I'm sorry that you misunderstood this thread. I hope you had a Merry Christmas, or whatever it is you celebrate. As you can see, there is much game discussion going on in this thread. Topics such as Twisted Metal, and others are going on as we speak.

Have a terrific day.
:iconrainbowkitty777:
rainbowkitty777 Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I understand this thread, but because it focuses on a larger range of deviants then just gamers, it should be moved to where it will be noticed by more. If it is supposed to focus on just gamers, the title should be changed so people will know it's primary focus is gaming. I'm not wasting any more time here. This thread is going to be locked or moved by a admin, and you'll know that you put the thread in the wrong place.
baseball777 Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012
I know it's going to be messed with, but I couldn't care less. Have a good one!
:iconscribblebees:
ScribbleBees Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
As others have said... wrong place! But, I'll answer anyways...

For my brother and mom, I got giftcards (one for video games, the other for books- I'm sure they'll quickly be used!), and for my dad, my brother and I are joining forces to get him a new TV since the one in our parents' bedroom is kind of a dinosaur. Dinner was simple but delicious: a roast, mashed potatoes, and broccoli.

I definitely got what I wanted, and more. I got a new tablet, and my brother totally shocked my sister and I by getting us a 32GB Wii U. I haven't really gotten to play with it yet, though, as it's currently downloading what might be the largest system update I have ever had the displeasure of having to sit and wait for :/ Oh well. The other things I got, I was with my mom when she bought them since she did 95% of her shopping one day last week :lol: Made things easier for her as we cruised the mall looking for things for everyone else...
Ah, but it is about being game for Christmas and the giving and receiving of game-related paraphernalia.

That's wonderful! I'm glad you had a nice Christmas. :)
:iconsbkmulletman:
sbkMulletMan Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012
GARBAGE Day!

:icongunplz:
:iconsuperpika237:
superpika237 Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Ech, ech, ech.

Wrong place!
Not if you give it some thought. Are you not /game/ for Christmas?

Besides, this also has to do with games themselves. It was intended that people who received game gifts would post here.
:iconsuperpika237:
superpika237 Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
That's a bad pun and I refuse to accept it. :iconmadnoesplz:
Add a Comment: