How much fun did you have with Nintendoland?

I heard my friends saying it was very fun...
But how fun?

To me, the rating is this:

1-Meh. Fun at first, but boring after 1 day.
2-Hm. Pretty good. But not as they say it was.
3-It's Okay.
4-Fun! should last you a long time!
5-Ohmygodthisisamazingcaniratethisgamemorethan5?Whyareyoureadingthisentiretext!

So guys, rate this game from 1-5 and tell me what you think. I need to know! :D

Thanks!
Comments56
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Don't own a Wii U but I went to my friends place when he was in town and based on my time with it and what he's told me:
If you're playing with a friend - 5 times a gorillion
If you're playing alone - 1 or 2
I don't have it. Just New Super Mario and Sonic Racing
Looks pretty fun from what I've seen, however I've been unable to try it myself yet due to not having a Wii-U. I'm just another one of those people waiting for stuff like another entry in the Zelda series and another Smash Bros. game.
I liked it, and I hope I can play it with my friends sometime when they get a Wii U of their own.
It is pretty fun by yourself, but if you have a few regular friends to play against it is alot more fun.
Wait...

what do you mean... "regular" friends? :XD:
people that are around often
Oh. I was thinking you might have some alien friends or somethin'. :XD:
Right hehe...that whould be crazy <<.
But would be fun!

think of the DISCO BALLS they have years ahead of us! :O

RAVING ALLL NIGHT! WOO!

XD
Exactly haha.
Pretty good, have put some good time into it. (Longest gameplay time ever? Pokemon Black which I have put several days of gametime into) Although with the mutiplayer games, I wish you had the option of 'Play with X CPU's' (with X being a number between 1-4). Anyway, would give it a 4.
It's pretty fun, although it's not worth the $50 premium if you intend to play by yourself.
Thanks for the info!

Oh, and nice sombrero (did i spell that right?) shy guy. He annoyed the heck outta me in the paper mario SS game.
No problem :)

So far, all of my avatars have been Paper Mario enemies. And, of course, Sombrero Guy is my new favorite RPG enemy now :)
The Donkey Kong thing looks fun.

Not played a Wii U yet though so :shrug:.
I'd say my fav is the Luigi's mansion one...

God, i got killed by that dam ghost EVERY TIME.
I'd say between 3 and 4. Not all the minigames are awesome, obviously, but it's a heck of a lot more fun than Wii Sports, and it's pretty cool if you've got some friends over.

Tekken Tag 2 also gets a thumbs-up from my husband, a series-long Tekken fan. He says he likes it better than Tekken 6.
Oh, wow, thanks!
I needed that info. :D
What? People have actually bought the Wii U? That's news to me that this piece of junk (which has worse graphics than the PS3/360 and is more than double the price) has actually sold units.

So tell me JStar19000 what does it fell like on spending $500 on a console that is as fucking crap as got out, has worse graphics than the PS3/360, is SEVEN YEARS behind those two consoles in technology, has less memory than the PS3/360 and is more than DOUBLE the price of a brand new PS3/360?

Here is a little link for you, [link] if you don't want to read it it is about gamerfuse naming the worst consoles of all time and at #1 is the Wii.

Nintendo LOL, ROFL!
Hey, dood...
No need to be hating on Nintendo.
And plus, I bought it because i wanted to SHARE IT.
Play it with your friends!
Play it with your enemies!
Play it with your dog!
Play it with your cat!
Play it with a potato!
etc, etc, etc...

Plus, graphics really don't matter.
Tell me this, hoggys2much, if you had a game that had the best graphics in the entire f-cking world, like omgthesearethebestestgraphicseverOMFGGGGG, but has the WORST gameplay, would you still play it?

I like both Nintendo AND the PS3. and XBOX. but i prefer PS3.

So stop hating... :(
Nintendon't sucks loser.

Nintendon't have been and always has been a shit as hell company. The Wii is the biggest joke console I have ever played on.

I now have suspicions that the Gamecube was made by someone else as there is no way in hell that gorgeous little console could have been made by Nintendo.

The Wii U is the biggest joke in the history of the Universe and you are a joke in buying one. What a clown in wasting money on that junk. Oh look Nintendon't have got HD only SEVEN YEARS behind Sony and Microsoft.

I wouldn't piss on a Wii U if it was on fire.

But I see you also like the PHENOMENALLY SHIT 3 so I should expect daft things like that from you.

Xbox 360 best console ever. 360 fanboy and proud of it.

Wii U LOL, ROFL!