Funniest glitch?

What is the funniest glitch you've seen happen in a video game?
Comments33
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
One time, I was playing Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow for the PC. Back then, my graphics card barely met the minimum requirement (still playable, mind you) and at the 5th mission whereby you infiltrated a submarine base, whenever I loaded a save file near where those large rocks are outside (somewhere around the beginning of the mission), the lighting would somehow mess up (due to my graphics card) and the rocks would have all these funky psychedelic colors until I loaded the save file again. A shame I don't have a screenshot to show you all.
Skyrim xD
I was starting a new game, so my character was sitting in the wagon traveling down the hill. My screen got really shaky, and the the two wagons flipped over. My wagon got back upright, but the one following us got stuck in a tree. When we got to the city, the game wouldn't continue because the other wagon was still stuck.

L.A. Noire
I hit a cop with a car once. He was pinned underneath, and when I drove off of him and he stood up, he slid around instead of having the walking animation.
And an old lady walked into the ground xD
When you are playing batman: arkham city, there is a move where you can knock out people on the ground with a punch. I kept on using that over and over, and eventually I did on a guy who was away from the place where I punched. So he came sliding over to me as I punched the ground, and got knocked out. Also, batman sunk into the ground and was walking around with only his upper body showing.
GoldenEye- When People Start To "Break Dance". It's FUNNY. XDD
wheni was playing playing CS:S, my guy was upside down.
Oh glitches, how I love thee...

Flashback to October 2010... I had bought New Vegas after playing it at my Friend's house, but I was not familiar with it being infamous for bugs. I had just completed my character "Hardy Dickens" and left Doc Mitchell's house. I went back into his home remembering that my friend had picked up some items that I had forgotten. I went into his Kitchen and Doc was just standing around. I was in sneak and when the option to pickpocket him appeared I was naturally curious. I took something he had on him, and he had caught me. "You'd better give that back" a stern Doc Mitchell demands as he sinks into the flo- wait... SINKS INTO THE FLOOR? That's right folks, Doc Mitchell, with crossed arms, started to sank into the floor. The option to talk to him IN THE FLOOR appeared, so I talked to him. He immediately rose up from his poorly coded fate to fix up my nonexistent injuries. After I left the conversation, he sank yet again. It was a fine day for Ultra-Mess
Skyrim glitch where trolls would slam you into the ground with this giant clubs but your character would just rocket into the air like 500 feet up XD

[link]
great game
Recently i was playing Angry Birds Star Wars and i just completed a level and one of the birds that was still on the screen glitched into a block and started humping it.
I have to say that Angry Birds is a waste of time and money. Do not buy it or play it. It gets boring pretty fast.
Maybe in Phantom hourglass when i was in the trees because i accidentally did a great spin attack next to the temple of the ocean king. i was like in the trees where i was not supposed to be. It's a pretty cool glitch. :)
My Sim's baby was born half black. Literally. One side was black and the other was white.
The Amazing Flying Pikachu!

What you will need:
* 1 Wii or Wii U
* 1 Copy of Super Smash Bros Brawl
* Pikachu
* A Super Mushroom or Poison mushroom

Take 1 Pikachu, and spawn a Super Mushroom or Poison Mushroom on a platform directly above Pikachu. As the mushroom falls down, use Pikachu's up-B to dash into the mushroom as it falls. Watch as Pikachu rockets towards teh top of the screen, yet does not kill itself.

[link]
Just this morning, I was going through God Of War: Ghost of Sparta and encountered a new glitch. Upon opening the door of Thanatos, the one that speaks, the world stops loading and you can fall out of the world (and die). Once you pass through the door again, the world will have loaded. If it's anything related to the glitch, I can say I have not seen this happen on the PSP system. I can't speak for the Ps3 collection disc(s) either. Seems like it only happened on the Vita.
There's a glitch in Sonic Adventure 2/Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, where if you take the character Rouge the Bat and go to a specific spot against the boundaries in the Chao Garden, Rouge will start to shake if the camera is too close, and her boobs bounce up and down forever. :lmao:
One time in Skyrim, I saw a bunch of dots rising in the sky. So I run over to check it out. They were weapons, lots and lots of weapons. Bows, swords, warhammers, every fucking thing. No idea where they came from. They were just slowly floating up into the sky like it was some kind of weaponized rapture.

Then there's the dragon corpse that's taken up permanent residence on my lakeside manor's doorstep. And sometimes it stalks me when I fast-travel.

My all time favorite glitch is using cartridge tilting in Ocarina of Time to get Link out of the Kokiri forest without ever visiting the Deku tree. Partly because I didn't believe it would actually work, and because I found it far more amusing than I probably should've.
Mine's gotta be giants in Skyrim knocking me a mile or two skyward with one hit.
Trippy.
An animation glitch in Deus Ex: Human Revolution ended up making it appear that I was doing a stealth takedown of a chair.
Being able to surf on trees in Pokemon Black.
I was playing Dogs life on PS2
And after I jumped from a snow slop and landed the dog started spinning in circles while lying on it's side :lmao:
I was playing Jak 2 and I died near the end of the game. When I came back, for some reason Jak was crosseyed. Next time I died he was back to normal, but it was pretty funny.
I was playing Mass Effect once and somehow I managed to get myself stuck in some bridge. By moving the left stick I could sorta make Shephard dance! ...Or have some kind of seizure.

I stopped playing Mass Effect after that.
In Ocarina of Time, I was walking up to Saria (in front of the Forest Temple), and after I got off the warp pedastal Link fell straight through the ground for what seem like forever into the sky. Then I was basically stuck and had to restart. At the time I thought it was hysterical, and so did my younger brother who was watching me play. :XD:
play super mario sunshine once in the pianta village I accidentally fell but slid down the trunk of the tree holding it up and somehow that made it so I didn't die so I could walk along the bottom of the void where you shouldn't be able to walk. wasn't really that astonishing, but my five year old felt accomplished in breaking the game.
Also, in Skyrim I got an odd glitch in which the mammoths and the wolves suddenly started headbanging and I considered putting fitting rock music along to it. My friend was laughing harder at it than I though.
Once I was playing Paper Mario and the thousand year door and after a battle Mario started running backwards.

Also the cone head glitch of Okami.
:icondonteplz: <------- from this crappy game [link]