Closed to new replies
December 23, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 32

Funniest glitch?

:iconmaximumcool2:
maximumcool2 Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
What is the funniest glitch you've seen happen in a video game?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconjdarnold2:
JDArnold2 Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013   Digital Artist
One time, I was playing Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow for the PC. Back then, my graphics card barely met the minimum requirement (still playable, mind you) and at the 5th mission whereby you infiltrated a submarine base, whenever I loaded a save file near where those large rocks are outside (somewhere around the beginning of the mission), the lighting would somehow mess up (due to my graphics card) and the rocks would have all these funky psychedelic colors until I loaded the save file again. A shame I don't have a screenshot to show you all.
:iconserendipitydreamer:
SerendipityDreamer Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Skyrim xD
I was starting a new game, so my character was sitting in the wagon traveling down the hill. My screen got really shaky, and the the two wagons flipped over. My wagon got back upright, but the one following us got stuck in a tree. When we got to the city, the game wouldn't continue because the other wagon was still stuck.

L.A. Noire
I hit a cop with a car once. He was pinned underneath, and when I drove off of him and he stood up, he slid around instead of having the walking animation.
And an old lady walked into the ground xD
:iconmaximumcool2:
maximumcool2 Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
When you are playing batman: arkham city, there is a move where you can knock out people on the ground with a punch. I kept on using that over and over, and eventually I did on a guy who was away from the place where I punched. So he came sliding over to me as I punched the ground, and got knocked out. Also, batman sunk into the ground and was walking around with only his upper body showing.
:iconmozenraththesorcerer:
MozenrathTheSorcerer Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013
GoldenEye- When People Start To "Break Dance". It's FUNNY. XDD
:icongator1949:
gator1949 Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013
wheni was playing playing CS:S, my guy was upside down.
:iconultra-mess:
Ultra-Mess Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Student General Artist
Oh glitches, how I love thee...

Flashback to October 2010... I had bought New Vegas after playing it at my Friend's house, but I was not familiar with it being infamous for bugs. I had just completed my character "Hardy Dickens" and left Doc Mitchell's house. I went back into his home remembering that my friend had picked up some items that I had forgotten. I went into his Kitchen and Doc was just standing around. I was in sneak and when the option to pickpocket him appeared I was naturally curious. I took something he had on him, and he had caught me. "You'd better give that back" a stern Doc Mitchell demands as he sinks into the flo- wait... SINKS INTO THE FLOOR? That's right folks, Doc Mitchell, with crossed arms, started to sank into the floor. The option to talk to him IN THE FLOOR appeared, so I talked to him. He immediately rose up from his poorly coded fate to fix up my nonexistent injuries. After I left the conversation, he sank yet again. It was a fine day for Ultra-Mess
:iconazncutie720:
azncutie720 Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012
Skyrim glitch where trolls would slam you into the ground with this giant clubs but your character would just rocket into the air like 500 feet up XD

[link]
great game
:icongpepicness:
GPepicness Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Student General Artist
Recently i was playing Angry Birds Star Wars and i just completed a level and one of the birds that was still on the screen glitched into a block and started humping it.
I have to say that Angry Birds is a waste of time and money. Do not buy it or play it. It gets boring pretty fast.
:iconangelwings82:
Angelwings82 Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
Maybe in Phantom hourglass when i was in the trees because i accidentally did a great spin attack next to the temple of the ocean king. i was like in the trees where i was not supposed to be. It's a pretty cool glitch. :)
:iconyrke:
Yrke Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Student
My Sim's baby was born half black. Literally. One side was black and the other was white.
Add a Comment: