assasins creed 2 ending: what the fuck is this?

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT I WAS HAVING A NICE TIME WITH THIS HISTORICAL STUFF THEN SOME FUCKER CALLED THE SPANIARD COMES ALONG WITH A MAGIC-ASS STAFF AND ENZIO MULITPLIES HIMSELF AND THEN THERES SOME ANCHIENT ALIENS. WHY.
Comments58
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
It's AC, that's why. They don't use logic.
:iconfacepalmplz: You again. Didn't you learn your lesson in Complaints? :roll:
wow people like using that reaction image.
Well yeah, especially when they're talking to you. :bucktooth:
Ignore ~hoggys2much He's basing his opinion on just the first game of the series and obviously hasn't played the rest of them, which are much better than the first game, and needs to find something better to do with his time than to bitch about a silly video game on every thread related to Assassin's creed he can find.

The game explains itself and the whole thing about the prophet was explained almost immediately after you battled the Spaniard for the apple of Eden that first time around.
Hoggy is just a fucking idiot. I don't know why he even tries still.
I gotta agree with ya there. That guy has no respect for other people's personal tastes. He should just give up because no-one gives a shit about what he thinks, and I'm actually surprised he's not been banned for harassing and bashing AC fans in the manner that he does.
It's funny, because if you point out that he's just a sad pervert that wishes he was sexually involved with female video game protagonists, he automatically blocks you no matter what. :bucktooth: Oh, and don't even get him started about his record in Bayonetta!
Just ignore him, he's the most retarded idiot on the internet, hell, he's nearly 40 years old and still lives with his parents, doesn't have a job and lives off jobseekers allowance, he's someone you could class as the biggest loser, people like him want to take their rage out on other people because of their insanely shitty life, hell, he even said in a comment thread on IGN that his "Parents weren't home so he got to use the big TV"

Epic fail, Epic loser.
Is there some sort of link to this thread? =P
I don't know where the thread of him being so damn happy he can finally use the big TV is, but this thread shows A LOT about him: [link]
View all replies
But...but... I have too much fun insulting him!
Insult him all you want, just wanted to give you more of an insight into his pathetic little life
View all replies
Bayonetta obsession, check
Tendancy to block all who don't think how he thinks, check
Bashes anything that isn't Bayonetta, check

We got a full fledged Bayonetta asshole fanboy on our hands!
Yeah, I've noticed that he's got some kind of sick desire for pixel boobs.
Urgh, the way he seems to idolize that Bayonetta game and treats it like it were some kind of god has put me off of wanting to try it and see what the game's like.
I like Bayonetta :saddummy:
There's nothing wrong with liking something as long as you're not completely obsessing over it and putting other people off of trying it.
I really wish I was a fly on his wall when he found out that Bayonetta 2 was an exclusive on a Nintendo console.
Same, seriously. I actually was so close to buying it one day, but decided against it. Like a week later, I had my first encounter with him and put me off the game forever...

Besides, I don't really want to play a DMC clone. :D
Besides, I don't really want to play a DMC clone.

Which happens to be made by the same guy who made DMC (hell, the references to that game and other he did are in this game!), which explains why it has that familiar gameplay.
View all replies
It's a shame that some people's excessive obsessiveness can put another person off of something that they MIGHT actually have enjoyed.
View all replies
Well you are playing the shittiest franchise ever created in the history of the Universe so what did you expect.

Assassin's Shit story has been shit from day 1.