Harvest Moon Question!

Okay, so, huuuuuge fan of 'A Wonderful Life', and 'Another Wonderful Life' (Game Cube)
And I remember back around September there was suppose to be a 3DS one coming out January First along with Animal Crossing and Luigi's Mansion- but I can't remember the name I wanted to see if it was up for pre-order or even still coming out... Anyone know of the name? :iconlazycryplz:
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
There are a tonne of others on regular ds too. I own Harvest moon ds, harvest moon a tale of two towns and rune factory 1 & 2. I'd really recommend that you give the rune factory games a go, as they take the basic premise of harvest moon and place in inside of a fantasy adventure. You still own a farm, raise crops, romance your girl of choice and have a family, but there is a quest line that you follow, you can level up your characters skills, build armour and weapons and fight and domesticate monsters that you can ride, fight with and collect produce from. In the second game you actually get to advance the plot as your characters child, and the other love interests will marry off and have children of their own that can be interacted with. Its very fun and I enjoyed them both a lot, however, rune factory 2 is the strongest of the two. There is a rune factory 3, but I have yet to play it.
:iconmermaid-plz: Now that.. just sounds awesome.
I'm a sucker for those kinda games obviouslycauseofHarvestMoonandSims OwO
I'll look into, thank you!
As for the ds ones, I owned two at one point, not sure the other was but I still have the DS Cute one- I got stuck at one part though an haven't played it since :noes: and then my game cube wonderful lifes-- 3 of 5 my old memory cards corrupted guess what was on 2 of those three :iconotlplz:
Wow, that bites. Perhaps you could look into emulation? Or at least a usb converter so you can back your saves up in future.
I'm edgy on the whole emulator thing, I'm not sure I'd be able to set it up and doesn't that take up good bundle of memory or something? ;u;

:meow:
Harvest Moon: A New Beginning. :)
Thank you!
now by any chance do you know if you can still have a family on that one?
Yes, but I haven't gotten that far yet.
Okay, thank you very much! >u<