December 22, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 16

Female Lead Sega Genesis Games Released in the USA

:iconknp-studios:
KNP-Studios Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2012
[link]

If I'm missing any please let me know. It's challenging trying to find a good genesis game with a female lead!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcrimson-hairess:
Crimson-Hairess Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012
Time Gal on the Sega CD comes to mind.
:iconwblpartsunknown:
WBLPartsUnknown Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Time Gal. Gorgeous babe, horrible game.
Crimson-Hairess Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012
eh, I didn't mind the old Dragon's Lair style of games personally......once I figured out how they worked anyways XD
:iconshininginthedarkness:
I'm not sure which Phantasy Star games were released on Genesis, but PS 1 had a female lead.
:iconhoggys2much:
hoggys2much Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012
Co-lead.

All Phantasy Star games have multiple characters and Phantasy Star 1 was no different with 4 protagonists.

I had a funny feeling about it as I have played Phantasy Star 2 - 4 and they had multiple protagonists.

Knp-Studios isn't interested in Co-leads.
Interesting, my have come out on the Master System, but that makes it even more of a gem... Thanks
hoggys2much Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012
Don't bother as you are not interested in games with more than one protagonist.

There are four protagonists in Phantasy Star 1 on the Master System. And from what you have told me you are not interested in games with co-leads.

I had a feeling about Phantasy Star 1 as even though I have not played it I have played Phantasy Star 2 - 4 and they all had multiple characters.
Crimson-Hairess Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012
not really, co-lead really implies multiple character choices. Phantasy Star has multiple characters, but Alis Landale is the party leader and primary protagonist.
hoggys2much Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2012
Yeah I will give you 2 that you are missing:

If you dont know who they are let me introduce you to the gorgeous Blaze Fielding from Streets Of Rage and the gorgeous Tyris Flare from Golden Axe.
Good points, but I'm not counting co-leads.
Add a Comment: