Whale Whale Whale, what do we have here. Blaming videogames again.

Dead horse perhaps but this shit drives me nuts. Why do people ALWAYS do this.

even the NRA have the audacity to call out videogames for "violence" while they're too busy jamming their dicks into the barrels of their guns. Now we have yet another bill looking at censorship of videogames.

Every soccer mom out there is totally convinced that Mass Effect is the second coming of Satan himself...because the media told her to think that way. (oh lordy gay people in my games, can't have that).

So what. Do we get to see Jack Thompson rise from his slumber?
This was so incredibly predictable. Instead of blaming the mental health of the killer (or maybe just accepting that America is a country built and sustained on violence. Horrible Shit happens) they blame a videogame. A fucking videogame.

They show soldiers (because we can't have a show without some military complex masturbation) saluting the graves and some large black woman singing Amazing Grace with the American flag waving in the background, then fast cut to "VIDEOGAMES. A SILENT EVIL TURNING PEOPLE INTO KILLERS."

Ban all the games, remove the sex and violence, remove homosexuality and start putting in good ol' christian values instead?
Fuck people, come on. Think.
Comments24
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
It's funny how the people that are so adamant about protecting our second amendment rights couldn't care less about our first amendment rights. ;)
Even if they did cause violence in children, it's the soccer moms' faults for letting their 8 year olds play M rated games. The government is not your childrens' parents. Let me repeat that, soccer moms: THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT YOUR CHILDRENS' PARENTS. YOU ARE. Seriously people how about you stop waiting for the government to do away with everything that offends you and start doing this thing called parenting.
There has to be a scapegoat, and since just over 5% of videogames are rated M, That means ALL games are violent even if it's something like Klonoa! They're the perfect thing to blame because if you play them, you automatically become a ticking timebomb... don't you know how this type of logic works?
I covered the topic in the Politics Forum and added much more content: [link]
They are the biggest assholes of all.

KILL THEM ALL!
Especially the big, white ones! :lol:
I agree that drives me nuts to (though I'm not American)
I blame communism.
That's hilarious considering the brother that played Mass Effect was also the one falsely accused of the mass murder.
You're about a week late.
Yeah, what's with all these games putting an emphasis on no-kill runs, anyways? They're just training our kids to be mass-murderers
And what's with the games like NightSky that only have puzzles and no humans?
Tetris is just russian propoganda!
Even when coded entirely in the USA?
No it wasn't
Not originally, but what if someone made a version?
It obviously the fault of Pong.