December 13, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 99

Creepiest game characters

:iconplasticfortunecookie:
PlasticFortuneCookie Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Voldo from soul calibur freaked me out.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconspunty:
Spunty Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013
:icondrsalvadorplz:

Don't mind me guys, just the most traumatizing enemy in RE4 passing through. No need to panic, Its not like I'm going to decapitate you with a FUCKING CHAINSAW or anything. :3
:iconfuyuko7:
Fuyuko7 Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Happy Salesman (from Zelda)
:iconoddfox17:
OddFox17 Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Student Writer
The Creeper from Minecraft

You're exploring a massive epic cave. So far you've collected two stacks of iron ore, a stack of gold ore, a music disc, some lapis, enough redstone to wire a minecraft mansion, and even a few diamonds.
However, your torches are running low. Your hunger meter is down to three drumsticks. It's time to leave.
You're about to dig your way up to the surface when you hear an all-too familiar hiss. Then...BOOM!

The blast sends you flying into a nearby lava pool. The red-hot goo kills you in seconds, destroying your hard-earned treasures. You respawn in your house, with nothing but the default clothes on your back.
:iconleara07:
leara07 Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013
Dead hand from the legend of zelda: ocarina of time..
:iconlilylindsey:
LilyLindsey Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Student Writer
Silverfish in Minecraft. You're just slowly whittling away at some stone bricks when you hear a squeak and are suddenly fighting off an army of bugs dead set on killing you.
:iconcosmic--chaos:
Cosmic--Chaos Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
The spiders from System Shock 2. Holy shit... I hated those things. Not to mention they were hard to kill.

Giygas from Earthbound. I never played the game, but his second form in particular was terrifying.

Pyramid Head from Silent Hill 2- a standard spook.

There are also a bunch of Resident Evil & Silent Hill monsters, then the enemies in Haunting Ground creeped me out, too.
:iconcodepurpleyedrawings:
CodePurpleyedrawings Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
*coughcoughfatherbaldurcoughcough*
In fact, all the Angels in Bayonetta are a bit creepy. Also, the stalkers in Half Life. They're so...well google "stalker half life."
Flagged as Spam
:iconcosmic--chaos:
Cosmic--Chaos Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I love AMR :D They're both pretty creepy, but I don't think they're the creepiest. I think the executioner & the doll maker are damned creepy the first time you see them in-game.
:iconlilithali:
Lilithali Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Pyramid Head QQ
Add a Comment: