Closed to new replies
December 10, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 23

Final Fantasy 12 question

:icongassy-mac-gas-gas:
Gassy-mac-gas-gas Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012
I'm still fairly early in the game -- just got to the mine with all the bats and skeletons. Some of my characters (Vaan and Fran) don't attack when they're computer controlled. I've set their gambits to prioritize fighting, and even tried turning them off, but they will not attack unless I'm controlling them. I can't find any information about this. Any help?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconakatsukidawn44:
AkatsukiDawn44 Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
the gambits should be letting you comp characters attack. the attack-> foe: leader's target should be first, so they will focus on attacking what you are attacking. then when you are the fighting screen, make sure the yellow G symbol is by everybody's name. if not, that means they are not using their gambits at all, regardless of weather the gambits them selves are on or not.
:iconkaera-neko:
Kaera-Neko Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Even if it's not as good as I-X, I still think it's a good game. Your problem is most likely a glitch, or you've missed something about how to activate the gambits. You do know that you have to highlight them in the Gambit menu, but also turn them on somewhere else, as well? Like, through the attack menu, or something like that, I don't quite remember.
:iconaret:
Aret Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Sounds like one of the many destructive glitches in what I consider to be the worst FF game ever created. The solution is to set the damn thing on fire and go play a fun game.
:iconabstract-mindser:
Abstract-Mindser Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012
Oh, don't worry. That's just Final Fantasy over 10 for you. Effed up in the head rightly so it was, dropped on its head during development.
:icongassy-mac-gas-gas:
Gassy-mac-gas-gas Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012
God, I hope it's only temporary.
By temporary, you mean, 'Final Fantasy 15 or whatever never comes out', then yes.
:iconlovely-words:
Lovely-Words Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
And that's saying something considering all the signs of brain damage 10 was showing.
Indeed!
:iconsuperpika237:
superpika237 Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Duuuuude, we don't taaaalk about it! D:
We only talk about I, III, IV, V, VI, VII, and IX?
Add a Comment: