Closed to new replies
December 11, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 38

Dark Souls!

:icongamerdude500:
gamerdude500 Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Have you played it, did you enjoy it, did you beat it, was it too hard, too easy, Who was your favorite boss/character, favorite weapon, favorite armor set?

I have played it, i enjoyed it immensely, i did beat it (only once though, im working on new game plus), i think it had a perfect difficulty setting, my favorite boss was Gwyn, Lord of Cinder, my favorite weapon is the Black Knight Halberd, and my favorite armor set is Havel's Set. Thanks! :D :) Looking forward to Dark Souls II :D

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconnirvanagenesis:
I just got to Blighttown and accidentally fell off a cliff trying to loot a corpse. :lol:

I thought the Bell Gargoyles were fun, but that may have been because I summoned Solaire and he's an entertaining character. Can't say I know an awful lot about the game mechanics. It does a shitty job of explaining its own systems and I really hope Dark Souls 2 corrects that.
gamerdude500 Dec 15, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
LOL I hated Blighttown. And the gargoyles are pretty fun :) lol especially when the second one shows up out of nowhere and breathes fire at you haha :)
:icontiereight:
tierEight Dec 15, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
You can just look on dark souls wikia to understand the game mechanics.
Blight town is not my favorite level. Bring a lot of purple moss and try not to get poisoned.
:iconguttedcorpse:
GuttedCorpse Dec 13, 2012
My favorite boss are the signs that say "try jumping".
gamerdude500 Dec 14, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Lol :)
:iconfirstxaidxkit:
FIRSTxAIDxKIT Dec 13, 2012  Student Interface Designer
I bought it on Black Friday and have played for like 2 hours but didn't get very far at all. I actually really like the game, I'm just still getting used to the combat system and the overall feel for the game. I really enjoy that the combat feels like you have actual weight to your character--swinging a two handed sword doesn't feel like you're swinging a twig. Unfortunately, Borderlands is consuming all of my gaming time.
Hmm, yeah Dark Souls has a very advanced combat system. But i wouldn't stick to two-handed swords if I were you, especially considering like 40% of the game takes place in close quarters :)
:iconfirstxaidxkit:
FIRSTxAIDxKIT Dec 14, 2012  Student Interface Designer
I don't use two handed swords practically ever, just making an analogy ;)

I tend to prefer light, quick weapons in almost every game I play. Any that you would recommend?
Hmm, a decent weapon for beginners is the Drake Sword. :)
:iconmarvelouschester:
You should try the PvP out sometime to, it's another reason people like it, the only downside is that they tried to do Peer-to-peer so there is lagstabbing bs sometimes. Thank God the 2nd one is going to use dedicated servers.
Add a Comment: