PSP anyone? - Favorite game, sugestions, etc...

Ok so there is a lot of PS3, Xbox, WiiU and minecraft ^^
But where is the PSP topic? Well here it is!

Ok first the rule: NO CFW's and piracy discussion!

What i'm looking here is to talk about your favorite games in that handheld, what you like and dislike on the PSP.

Ok so, first my opinion:
Its fun that the japanese market is so full of RPG's and AVG's and to tell the truth, i really don't like those games that much... But Akiba's trip is awesome!

My favorite games for psp are Monster Hunter F.U., MGS Peace Walker, Megaman MHX and Powered up, Parappa! and all the PSX RPG's I can get XD
Comments140
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You gotta to learn Japanese, in order to enjoy all the games out there.
Yeah Unfortunately, there are alot of great PSP games that are only in Japanese, due to there being no Western Companies willing to port them in english.
Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror Was The Best On Psp.
:D
i dont have a psp anymore but my favorite game when i had it would have to be kingdom hearts birth by sleep xD it was so much fun! but than again final fantasy dissidia was the bomb! i guess i have a tie lol
KHBbS was my 7th game i think...
GREAT GAME just the first stage (tutorial stuff) was ... boring
I know ._. I hate tutorial stuff!
personally enjoyed Loco Roco and a little game called Echochrome
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII. Casually played through the story 20 times over, few hundred hours, and never felt it was a waste of time, nope.
Its a great game, and for casual playing I agree 100%
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky

and Persona 3 Portable of course
not much fan of persona but i'll try XD

Trails in the sky... the chara moves to fast XD
The pretty obvious ones will be Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core, Final Fantasy Tactics, and Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep.
One of my favorite games, though it was a little less popular, was Gods Eater: Burst. Any/all of the Monster Hunter titles are good. I also had a ton of fun with the Armored Core series. :D
Can't play AC on PSP! the control sucks! ^^ Now the ps2 and ps3 games F.ing fantastics!
Tactics ogre and FF tactics i always wanted to play.
T.Ogre is funny with all the way the people talk XD

FF tactics is CRAZY! and the animations... GASH SO EPIC!
Haha, yeah i heard they talk funny.
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite was awesome, a bit annoying about the camera operation but apart from that, a huge game. Also loved Wipeout Pulse, Burnout legends, and Valkyria Chronicles 2 :D
PEACE WALKER.
200 hours :D
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. They were pretty much the only games I played. I played a lot of Freedom 2 before Unite. I jumped ship when Unite was released in the US, though.
i wanna play the 3rd! dam japanese B.S.!