Details

Closed to new replies
December 9, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 72

9 Hours, 9 persons, 9 Doors Fans

:iconthreeskipsfromeden:
Just wondering if there was any fans out there and to ask some questions.

:bulletred: Did you find the game confusing? (Once I had completed the game I had to look up some unsolved questions I had on wiki)

:bulletblue: Are you getting Zero Escape: Virtues Last Reward? If so on what console? (I have heard there is bug that corrupts saved files on the European version on the 3DS)

:bulletgreen: There is word the developers are creating a third installment of the game. What do you speculate will happen?

:bulletyellow: Who is your fav character? (I would have to say Snake)

:bulletpurple: Did any of the gameplay creep you out? (It was the knocking in the coffin that I found creepy xD)

Please feel free to add any other thoughts and views, I will find it all interesting to read. =D

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconultimamage578:
The only part I find confusing is the time paradox, really. But it seems explainable though. The game is meant as an utter mind rape.

I wanna get it. I'm gonna get it. I'm just gonna be examining things for funny moments, lols.

As for the third game, I haven't played the second, so I can't really speculate. However, a can guess a prequel could be expected. They do have two options. lord Gordain's games (he did host his own Nonary Game if I remember correctly) or they can go back to June/Aoi/Clover/Light game. However, I'm not sure how that would work.

My favorite character is Santa/Aoi.

I didn't like door 2. It was uber creepy for some reason. Just it and the path it took in the story. I didn't like any of the coffins. coffins are just creepy in general.

Also, until the safe was unlocked, it was also pretty damn creepy.
1. Yeah that was pretty confusing too. :dead:
2. Explain... what funny things are these? I have just brought it but haven't played it yet as I wanna finish a game I'm in the middle of. =D
3. I don't think a prequel would work as we already know what happens but it would be interesting how it all begun and stuff.
4. Meh :shrug: he's alright I guess...
5. Ahhhh coffins!!!! xD
:iconthelamadude:
TheLamadude Jan 6, 2013  Student Filmographer
I've heard they're both great games, but I have no idea what they're about.

Someone mind giving me a quick run-down?
~999~ (From wikipeda I'm too lazy to write atm :lol:)

Nine people have been abducted by a mysterious kidnapper who uses the alias "Zero." They find themselves on a ship— possibly a replica of the RMS Titanic and are told that they have nine hours to escape before the ship sinks beneath the waves. Zero is running the "Nonary Game" - a game "where you will put your life on the line." The group is forced to split up into various subgroups and explore "numbered doors," behind which lie Zero's puzzles. Zero promises that escape lies behind a door numbered 9. The characters must work together despite suspicions of each other to advance, as well as to discover Zero's motive and identity.

999 has a lot of reading might be a downside for ya but the puzzle rooms are great and so is the story.

I just received VLR. I've not even started to play it yet so I can't tell you what that one is about. :)
TheLamadude Jan 10, 2013  Student Filmographer
That sounds so awesome! Is it in a similar style to the Phoenix Wright games, in terms of the amount of text and stuff? Because I loooooved Phoenix Wright :D

I've heard VLR is totally amazeballs. Definitely going to get it once I've played 999 ;)
999 IS AWESOME!!! Deffo in my top favs. =D Yeah I've heard that it has been compared to those Phoenix Wright games. Not actually played any myself maybe I should?

Yeah VLR is really good still playing my way through it.... the game decided to freeze on me in the Pec-Room last night! I couldn't even turn off my 3DS!!!:grump:
TheLamadude Jan 13, 2013  Student Filmographer
Totally going to try track a copy down now!
And hells yes to Phoenix Wright. If you're a fan of 999 I'm sure you'll love Wright. It's even on the iOS store, methinks!

Oooh. That doesn't sound good. I heard of this bug around the time VLR came out.
Here's the article I heard it from [link]
I hope your file still works fine!
Yeah it's fine, I just had to let the battery die. It had no effect on the save data... thank god! I'm just sticking to the advise to only save in the novel part's. I think that is the only down side to the game... darn bug!
TheLamadude Jan 16, 2013  Student Filmographer
Thank christ it didn't! This bug is pretty much the *only* bad thing I've heard about the game, so I'm still looking forward to playing it :D
:iconlawooplz: Hopefully when you do get it you won't experience anything too bad with the bugs.
(1 Reply)
Add a Comment: