Closed to new replies
December 8, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 25

What would you play as in an MMORPG?

:iconcatsugarrush:
catsugarrush Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Student Digital Artist
A lion, dragon, mermaid, Jackie Chan, some form of anthropomorphic animal/object, a combination of species?
What would you be! And then what would you do? Slay other dragons, reproduce, grocery shop?
Please share and if you're lucky someone just might recommend the perfect game . . .

on a side-note, I'm looking for a mmorpg where you can play as a child, I'm sick of creating characters years beyond me. I'm a kid and I want to play as a kid but not kiddy games . . . anywho pls help XD

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondavidscript:
DavidScript Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Characters in MapleStory fit your description.
:iconsareth1337:
Sareth1337 Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
If I could choose completly free I'd roll a Warlock.
A arcane magic-user that (unlike mages) has it's abilitys from a magical being/creature somewhere in his bloodline (a certain dragon-race in my case).
They're far more skilled in the use of normal or exotic weapons than mages and other arcane magic-users because they don't have to spend their time studying the arcane forces and laws, and thus have time to master a weapon of their choice.
:iconaligerous-blue:
aligerous-blue Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Out of those choices, I'd want to be a mermaid! :'D I'd just swim around and help people randomly and fight evil things and just have fun~ ♥
catsugarrush Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Lol an rpg with a world as stunning as the one in finding nemo would be awesome! So I take you like the idea of an underwater setting?
:iconkrona:
Krona Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012
I would be an anthropomorphic bottle of cologne, and I'd spit perfume at my opponents' eyes.
You just want to be BOSS don't you? (oooooooh! :iconyeahplz:)
:icongfsa3:
GFSA3 Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
I would be a human, arm myself to the teeth with swords of all kinds, and then go on a killing spree... at least that's what I would do if "The World" was a real game.
Isn't that called farming . . .
:icongfsa3:
GFSA3 Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
Basically.
:icondarkblueninja:
DarkBlueNinja Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
an anthro dragon
Add a Comment: