Closed to new replies
December 8, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 1

Looking for people who have Minecraft: Xbox360 edition

:iconreagen-lionel:
Reagen-Lionel Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
I'm looking for some people to play with and help me build a kingdom on Xbox 360 edition of Minecraft.

I'm not looking for comments like PC version is better and all that, and I'm not going to get into that. And such comments will be ignored. Neither am I looking for trolls. I'll simply go to your profile and block you. I'm not going to have time for that nonsense.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Requirements:

You do not need to have a mic, but it would help (to better communicate). Incase of no mic, You will still be able to hear me and others through xbox live party.

You will obviously need gold membership and Minecraft Xbox 360 edition

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Context

I've been constructing a world. And I've been doing it all in Survival mode. I do not use creation mode. Its made the construction of things more difficult but more fun. This means I have to manually gather resources myself but I entirely do not mind that. I figure it would be more fun if I had help.

I would also offer to help construct others worlds too. In turn the people that help will also get their own places and property in my world.

Specific duties will be assigned to some people depending on whats needed.
I'm in the process of constructing

A large scaled stone castle (which is only about 8% complete)

A dungeon underneath

A secret passage

a road to the soon to be built castle

There will be more but this is more on the priority list.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

If any people are interested. You may post your Gamertag. Or if you rather not have your gamertag public, you are free to send me a PM with it.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconreagen-lionel:
Reagen-Lionel Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012
Anybody?
Add a Comment: