Link

Statistics

Replies: 37

Best Gaming Pets?

:iconkimihro:
Kimihro Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
What's yours, and why?

Pokemon? Nintendogs? Tamagochi?

Mine are Chao, from Sonic Adventure 2: Battle especially. They transformed, they learned in school, and they could compete and learn and grow and be the biggest time sink when I was a kid. My memory card still has my oldest Chao on it; his name is Junior (Hero Chao), and he's bound to rebirth by the time I play with him again.

Second favorite are Pokemon, for every other reason... they're a tad less interactive than Chao in my opinion.
Actually, Minecraft Wolves are a close third on this list..

How about you guys? What pet was your biggest time sink in gaming so far?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconnjadagent007:
NJADagent007 Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:iconpandadrake:
Pandadrake Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012
The Creature from Black and White. I really think it's the best virtual pet. It's an intelligent little thing with it's own personality, and it's actions have significant consequences in the game. You can screw up by not raising it right.

I taught him to play catch and I gave him a teddy bear, which I never forgot to pack each time we switched worlds. I taught him to throw lightning and shit on houses(accident).
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
Pokemon! :dummy:
and Pets from Pet Society on Facebook. Even though I don't play that game any more.
Kimihro Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I used to have a RockYouPet on Facebook, but after a year's worth haphazard care I abandoned it. :<
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
Awesome, I love pet games on Facebook.
:iconfairyfaily:
FairyFaily Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Well, it is Epona, for sure) Also a Sissel(if you can put him in that category) and Missile from Ghost trick)
:iconxopachi:
XoPachi Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
Uh...uhhhmmm... The options in...Gradius?
Kimihro Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
But it was soo tragic when you lost a life...
:iconxopachi:
XoPachi Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
Unless, you're me.
:iconsuitandarmour:
suitandarmour Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
The dog from FF VII. he wasn't really a pet but he was pretty good and i used him alot. I guess yoshi for a pet if he even counts!
Add a Comment: