Closed to new replies
December 5, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

Just Starting...

:iconvictoriahollow:
VictoriaHollow Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Student Writer
So me and my boyfriend started talking on the phone about zombie video games. At first we were joking around, but now, we're kinda taking it seriously on the game. So just to fill you in, we'll tell you the story of the game...

It was a bright and early morning on a small farm in Damson, Alabama. The rooster did its average call and the cows immediately awoken from the sharp sound. Waking up, they went to the pond and took a few laps of the glowing green water. Weeks later, the cows were taken to a slaughter house and made into a variety of cuts of meat, being taken to a variety of stores. One in particular was a taco shop called 'Ronald's Taco Palace'. There, he served the delicious looking, green meated tacos to everybody, since it also happened to be a '3 for $1 deal'. 24 hours and 30 minutes later, zombies began attacking the town for no good reason. Rudely biting other people and turning them into zombies, too, people began to notice and some fled from the small town. Some became teams, wanting to keep living in the town, while others tried to kill in order to get out. One in particular was a group of for girls known as (by the narrator); Emo Chick, Ms. Heroin, Spoiled Bitch, and Spaz.

This game is pretty funny, but also gory, violent, contains a lot of language even my mother wouldn't say, and tons of sarcasm. It is a story mode game, but after finishing the entire story, you can play the Survival Mode. The zombies vary on what 'species' they are, ex: birds, humans, dogs. As you play more of the game, your upgrade your weapons, making them a lot more powerful(no duh). How to control the characters is both easy and hard at the same time. All the characters play while fighting the zombies, but you can swtich the characters whenever you want. Of course, there might be a perfect mix on how to do that and win a level flawlessly, but I'm not going to tell you.

Not wanting to give too much away, but wrapping this up, the game has two endings; one good and one bad. We're rating it between Teen and Mature. You can play up to 4-player. The game style resembles Invader Zim, only with more rounder features, until the credits. My boyfriend will handle the drawing, while I handle the script.

I feel this could be something pretty awesome. If you have any tips or comments you want to make, you're free to do so.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconlegendarysuperman:
LegendarySuperman Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:icontealdeerplz: This forum is for discussions about actual games.
VictoriaHollow Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Student Writer
Okay sorry
LegendarySuperman Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
No problem. The Projects forum is probably better suited to what you're doing, as well as your Journal.
VictoriaHollow Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Student Writer
okay, I'll just copy and paste this. thank you.

I also just thought since it was the game forum, that it would be alright.
LegendarySuperman Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
The gaming forum is for discussing actual games, not your ideas for new games or for promoting your game projects.
Add a Comment: