Closed to new replies
December 4, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 82

The Slenderman hates me...

:iconinuyoukainoyume:
inuyoukainoyume Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I am having the worst luck with the game. I know the map pretty well and I have a good route. Yet in one game, the Slenderman:

- Ambushed me three times in a row in the bathrooms, when I only had one note
- Teleported right in front of my face, when I still only had one note
- Guarded the note on the cross-wall and did not want to move no matter how many times I turned around
I'm amazed I almost got six notes.

And in the very next game, he still ambushed me in the house on one note, and he somehow got right next to the note on the rocks as I was approaching them (still only had one note). Before, most of the time I didn't have a problem getting at least four notes. How did the game get so hard all of a sudden? Or am I just having an unlucky night?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkaelikescheesecake:
KaeLikesCheesecake Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Student General Artist
I thought it was just my classmate who experienced Slenderman teleporting in front of his face XD
inuyoukainoyume Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
lol :D
:iconrobstrand:
RobStrand Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
I already beat the game. Want to know the secret when you collect all 8?
inuyoukainoyume Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I don't think there is a secret ;)

I just want to say that I've beaten the game
:iconrobstrand:
RobStrand Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
He get you...he always get you.
inuyoukainoyume Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I dunno if he really gets you if you get all eight notes since you just wake up during the day time. I've always wondered what really happened there
:iconvaliawolfie:
ValiaWolfie Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Gawsh, quite a few pushy opinions here o-o
And I may not have much room to advise, but.. going straight to the location, without looking behind you or anything makes him appear less for me. So kinda like what was said, how if you shake the camera around too much he's so much more likely to appear xD
not staying in one place for too long prolly keeps you much safer too.
The flashlight dying is what got me last time.. so maybe if you know the map well enough, go to the first location with it off?
Oh, and I turn the flashlight off when I go to the bathrooms, he hasn't appeared on me yet with that tactic but it may just be luck and it somehow makes me panic less. owo" hate the bathrooms.. wait.. are they really bathrooms? I don't see any toilets o-o..
Also, Eternal darkness was an amazing horror game ;w; I never had the guts to play it though. But it looked so good when my brother did. o-o
Ironically enough, I never seen him in the bathrooms before I started turning my flashlight off. Well, I guess I'll try it again with a cleaner attempt of a straight forward route after my finals are done.
:iconvaliawolfie:
ValiaWolfie Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hmm.. Ohgawsh, I hope he never does that to me ;w; it already startled me enough when I cam across him in there with my flashlight on. xD just do whatever works for you though. In the end, it's a bunch of trial and error then eventually success o-o I think..
yeah, I guess I just need to try some different tactics
Add a Comment: