Closed to new replies
December 5, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

NEEEDING MINECRAFT SERVER HELP please help me :(

:iconcrystaltheechidna:
CrystaltheEchidna Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Professional General Artist
me and my friend :iconshooki6: are looking for a non-pVp server, we are just wanting to mine and bulid stuff since we were on Lavacraft recently(not knowing at the time it was pVp and raiding) had lots of diamonds and that we got killed and raided. We had bulit a fantastic base with underground base and in-the-making tree fort...we also had a large undergroung farmwhich we were growing enough food to spare to Bambi's (noobs).

When the this person on the server called XxAlfredo_ManxX was accidently teleported to us instead of me he killed us both and we lost everything (well expect for somethings ;) ) including our awsume base.

I hope people can help me and :iconshooki6: cause we love minecraft dearly and want to play online without pVp.

please note or msg me ASAP :)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondeadlyobsession:
DeadlyObsession Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
We're actually hosting our own server since last week. It's a small server for us family between me, close friends and sisters, but pretty much anyone can access it.

If you're still interested, note me and I'll give you the IP address for it. We're builders very much like yourselves, actually :D
CrystaltheEchidna Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Professional General Artist
sure thing :) send it in a note if you have to
:iconperianth5:
Perianth5 Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Student General Artist
Why don't you find out how to make your OWN server? My friend has made one (but I don't know anything about pVp so I can't get you to his, sorry :'( ) If you make your own, you could provide a non-pVp server for your friends! :happybounce:
Hope this helps! (Very sorry if it doesn't. :'( )
CrystaltheEchidna Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Professional General Artist
i wouldnt have a first clue how to make or un one through. could u ask them for me?
:iconperianth5:
Perianth5 Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Student General Artist
Yeah, of course I will!
Add a Comment: