YOUR Favourite Video Game Character!! Who Is The Best??

Master Cheif the protector of the universe, Ezio the badass assasin, Lee the zombie crushing survivor or even the dragonborn the mightiest warrior.They all have one thing in common! They are all awesome but who is the king of all these behemoths? You decide! Please your opinion matters :)
Comments67
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
My favorite is John Marsten from Red Dead Redemption!!! He is awesome!!
Niko Bellic. :paranoid:

Because he's hilarious.

andihaveahugehardonforeasterneuropeans
Fenris from Dragon Age 2 because he is smexy, has a smexy voice, weilds huge swords/hammers, and is an elf. What more could a girl want~? Oh and Jhon from Red Dead Redemption~.
Link, just because.
Vincent Valentine, because I become all fangirly about him... and I'm a guy.
Zack Fair, because they ate his hair.
Fawful, from the Mario & Luigi series, because he is the most quotable character of all time.
Luigi, because he's better than Mario.
GLaDOS, because I'm a potato.
Coco Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
Strider Hiryu (Strider)
Bowser (Super Mario Bros.)
Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Guile (Street Fighter)
Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk: Room 215)
Victor von Gerdenheim (Darkstalkers)
Dr. Neo Cortex (Crash Bandicoot)

Those are probably my favorites, in that order from favorite to least favorite. There is an absolute laundry list of video game characters I am a great fan of (quite a few, like Sir Dan and Ridley, having been mentioned), those are simply the really really big ones.
Spyro from "The Legend of Spyro" trilogy. He controls fire, ice, lightning, earth, can stop time, controls the "fury" element that destroys everything it touches, and can create an ENTIRE PLANET!
Yeah Spyro is the only dragon that is truly badass except for Saphira from Eragon :)
What about the 3 Bahumats, or Seiryu and Kohryu, and let's not forget about Draco from "Dragon Heart".
You don't wanna mess with Kratos (God of War) O_O
His anger and determination in destroying the gods/goddesses really what made to one of my favorites. Apart from this is Lara Croft or Vincent Valentine
Gordon Freeman and Sir Daniel Fortesque hands down.
Gordan is a legend no doubt about it
Sephiroth and he isn't even playable.
JC Denton from Deus Ex
Gillian Seed from Snatcher
Proto Man from Mega Man
Simon Belmont from Castlevania
Captain Falcon from F-Zero
Eri from Metal Slug.
Nathan Drake (Because of the epic animation and lovable personality breathed into him by the talented Nolan North) closely followed by Commander Shepard (For me atleast. He may have a rigid personality but whenever he responds to someone it feels like 'I' am replying rather a 3D character because of the epic script; the choice for words, the tone of voice, everything.)
Ada Wong for being one of the only Resident Evil characters to show a drop of emotion, and Dimentio from Paper Mario for being an all-around badass with similes.

:iconadaplz:
:icondimentioplz:
Isaac Clarke from Dead Space, Leon S. Kennedy from Resident Evil, Shadow the Hedgehog, Ratchet from Ratchet and Clank, and Master Chief from Halo~ :heart: X3
Sonic, Mario,Solid Snake,Dante, Shodan,Gillian Seed,Crash, Kratos,Ryu and Gordon Freeman.
Drake from Uncharted and Sonic..
Kazuya Mishima - Tekken
Guy - Final Fight/Street Fighter
Rikimaru - Tenchu
Ukyo - Samurai Showdown
I think Solid Snake rates highly on my list.