Closed to new replies
December 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 17

PS2 classics games you want to see

:iconscorpafied:
scorpafied Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012
well its frustrating to say the least that both the PSone and PS2 classic ranges have not a single tony hawk game. but here are the games i want to see come to ps2 classic range:
- worms: forts
- spy vs spy (we so need a sequal)
- swat: global strike team
- tekken 5
- need for speed: hot pursuit 2

what games do you all want to see?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsareth1337:
Sareth1337 Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
hmm...
Never had a PS2, although there are some I'd really like to try:
-shadow of the colossus
-silent hill 2
-PoP: Sands of Time
and probably one I forgot right about now v.v
:iconphantasmastriker:
PhantasmaStriker Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012
Well I already have a massive PS2 library so there is really no need for me to buy a PS2 'Classic' off the PSN.
scorpafied Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012
true so do i. but a number of my games have stopped working over the years despite all the money ive put into both the consoles and trying to get them working again (kept them all in great condition)

so with the intention that not everything will last forever im doing my best to change over, and just keep the old ps2 and games for nostalgic reasons.
:icondrachenmagier:
drachenmagier Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Same here. :D
:iconpyrohmstr:
pyrohmstr Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Professional Artist
They made Ratchet and Clank so.... :la: that's enough for me
i wasn't aware they had the rathet and clank titles up on ps2 classics...or do you mean there latest game qforce?

note: qforce still isnt able to be purchased instores for the vita.
:iconpyrohmstr:
pyrohmstr Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Professional Artist
:iconpltnm06ghost:
Pltnm06Ghost Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Professional General Artist
We already have Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection Online for PSN, so I really don't see the need. BUUUUUUUT Tekken 4 would be so choice :headbang:

I'd also want to see Tenchu 3, Tenchu Fatal Shadows, Persona 4, Kingdom Hearts I and II (BOTH Final Mixes), The Warriors, Soul Calibur II & III, and since PS3 isn't region-locked, gimme the European version of Shinobido. Those are titles I'd download in a heartbeat. I have my GodHand already, so that's one out of 9 Sony oughtta get taken care of :ninja:
agree with most of your choices there. but tekken 5: dark ressurection is a psp version of a good game and it was crap. tekken 5 was not the thing. if it was the same game they could have stuck to calling it tekken 5.
:iconpltnm06ghost:
Pltnm06Ghost Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Professional General Artist
Actually, I was referring to its superior PS3 port T5 Dark Resurrection "ONLINE". It's the same as T5, except it has all the stages from both the DR version and original Tekken 5. Plus the addition of Lili, Dragonuv, Armor King, and a playable Jinpachi Mishima, marking his very first playable debut before Tag 2 ever came around. I enjoyed every single iteration of Tekken 5, so I consider T5DRO as a combination of the original and PSP version, minus the Dojo Mode. It's overall the best version IMO.
Add a Comment: