PS3? PS2? or Xbox360? whats your favourite?!

or any other gaming station?????
Comments65
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
360. I prefer the interface and the exclusive games available on it. I also prefer the Xbox's controller over any other especially a mouse and keyboard. I know the graphics on a PS3 or PC game is usually going to be better, but better graphics does not make a game any better for me as long as I know what I'm looking at.
PC all the way baby. If I had to choose a console I'd probably choose the PS2 because that has some actually interesting and good designed games on it. Shadow of the Colossus, Killer 7, Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, Silent Hill 2. Yeah, those games I miss on my PC
But the new consoles? blarg...
Why does one have to be good and the other evil? :/

I'm more of a Playstationer myself, though.
Ps2 all the way. New consoles are stupid. I still play DOOM on my N64. That's real fun.
How are they stupid?
3DS. Gamecube. PC. Emulation of older consoles.
I prefer PS2 so I can play DVDs as well as PS and PS2 games.
I also have a Wii. I used to have a WiiSlim, but downgraded it when I found out it couldn't play Gamecube games.

So, all in all, I have my PS2, my Wii, a 3DS, and my laptop :)
PC. Dreamcast. Neo-Geo. WiiU. That's all I need.
XBox 360. I like the firmness of the controller and the variety of buttons on it. I really like XBox Live and I find it more amusing to play games on that console. :)
I do like the PS2, but mine's not working very well anymore. :(
i like ps3 but i haven't had a xbox ^^' but the dance games rock on it !!
Everything before the PS3 and Xbox 360 came into life. I own a PS3 and it's the bane of my life and my boyfriend has gone through 3 Xbox 360s in 4 years. However, the DS and the 3DS are pretty good. However, I have owned a lot of consoles and even an Amiga Spectrum and Comodore 64. :dummy:
I'm an RPG gamer so PS and PS2 era were the best part of my life
I love that the PC kids all decide to butt their elitist heads into a thread concerning 3 consoles.
or any other gaming station?????

Anyways, PC master race.
I've always been a Playstation gamer :D
I'll have to say XBOX 360 since i got a lot of games for it all ready XD

I'll always remember the Sega Dreamcast XD
It's hard to say... Overall, I'm leaning toward PS2, but that may be because it was the console that took the largest part in my childhood. I haven't actually played a PS2 game in a while. Might be nostalgia, but I used to have a large (for me, anyway) library of PS2 games that I played quite a bit. Currently, my favorite gaming platform is the PC. I'm sure that will change when all the hardware gets outdated in a couple of years. :( But, it's nice to not have to move if I get bored with playing a game and want to browse the Web. :lol:
PC and occasionally my PS3. and my psvita
PS3 better than Xbox-360
Epic exclusives, no pay for online, no battery replace for controller and many more things that make PS3 better than Xbox-360
But PC is also epic

So in my opinion
PS3+PC = Perfect gaming
PS2. Microsoft is one of the biggest cancers in the game industry along with EA and Capcom.
Used to be Xbox, but then I realized how much better PS3 is in terms of games and features that aren't interface.
Xbox 360 hands down.