December 2, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

ixbar3000 (frontend)

:icondeusix:
DeusIX Dec 2, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi!

This is the first forum announcement of a software I've made. It's a frontend for Windows/Linux platforms supporting a wide array of systems.

So if you have ever wanted to be part of a software project, now's your time XD.
Very low technical skills required. And if you can/like doing pixel art, check out the Awards team!

Testers
The software is in alpha state, so there are some bugs/annoyances here and there. Testers need to report their findings, I'll then fix the bugs.

Awards team
ixbar3000 has an award functionality. Think of them as Trophies/Achievements for every game out there! Awards are more functional for they can hold numeric values. Best times, High Scores, etc. On the downside they do need to be made.
each Award can have their unique image of resolution "48x48" and image type "png".

Donate (dApoints->arts)
You can also support the project by donating dA-points to me. I'll use the points to commish other deviants to make art.

Web-pages
Youtube playlist: [link]
Sourceforge (download): [link]
Guide: [link]
Forum: [link]

Since this is probably the last update I can do this year. I'd be grateful for any support/feedback I get.

Thank you.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsuperpika237:
superpika237 Dec 2, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Y'know, you'd think people would learn eventually.
:icondeusix:
DeusIX Dec 2, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
huh?
:iconsuperpika237:
superpika237 Dec 2, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Forget it.
Add a Comment: