Closed to new replies
November 29, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 25

Wolfquest

:iconplushanco:
Plushanco Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Im not sure if it goes here, but it is a game.

Anyways, just as I was about to download Wolf quest, Chrome said it was malicious (Meaning it could potentionally scam me or phish (I think you spell it that way xD) me. Have any of you players experienced anything to do with this? I really want it, but I don't want malicious hardware. Help?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcactusskate:
CactussKate Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
I've played it before and never had a problem. A few glitches, but not that bad.
Plushanco Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thanks! I might download it today!
:iconuniversalkiwi:
UniversalKiwi Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012
Wolfquest was really glitchy the last time I played it (which was about a year ago).
I'm going to say it's probably not worth your time.
Plushanco Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thanks for the opinion/feedback!
:iconkatwyn-lauryl:
Katwyn-Lauryl Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I am sorry everyone is being so unhelpful and rude *coughreallyguyscough* Every one has different tastes and some people fail to understand that. I have never played the game before but it sounds fun. I can ask some of my friends and see if they have an answer for you! ^^
Thanks! I probably won't get it anyways. Considering that my computer froze while refreshing Deviantart, the game or game(s) won't be so fun with it always lagging
:iconsapphiresquire:
SapphireSquire Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Wow. Un-helpful much? I noticed you mentioned Feral-Heart. I checked into that. That's what I used to make those one pics of Rowanfire. There isn't really anything to do but run or fly on it though. I sometimes just get on it to listen to the theme music and stuff. :)
I don't know what Wolfquest is, but if your computer says it my be malicious I would try to look into it more. Sometimes my computer says stuff is bad and it will be things like me transferring copy of the word document of my sister's novel on to my computer from her flash drive. So I would definitely look into it. It seems as if some of the people who commented her either had a bad experience with it, or are now biased towards it because they set the bar too high and didn't get what they expected.
Right? I dunno, it seems fun. Like I kind of want Wolfquest but I don't want my computer at risk. I mean, I'm fine with out it. I don't NEED it
:iconsapphiresquire:
SapphireSquire Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
When I downloaded Feral-Heart is said it might be a risk so I was prepared to delete if at a moments notice, but it didn't do anything to my computer so as long as you're prepared I think it would be fine. I would still read up on it though.
Yea.. I can't even join till registration is open ^^
Add a Comment: