Closed to new replies
November 29, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

Black Tuesday Gamebreaking Glitch

:icongariandos:
Gariandos Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Alright, so the first mission in CoD Modern Warfare 3, Black Tuesday, has been severely glitched for me. In the middle of the mission, when you have to use the XM-25 to take out the enemy APC, I can't switch to it, as if it wasn't even given to me in the first place. And if I try to switch between the sights on the Hybrid Sight, it shows me with an RPG-7 with no ammo and a Javelin with no ammo. Eventually from switching between them, I get to "default weapon", which just shows two mutilated hands, and then the game freezes. Any fix for this?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmarvelouschester:
MarvelousChester Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012
Fun fact: Black Tuesday was when the stock market crashed back in the early 1900's
:iconshininginthedarkness:
October 29th, 1929.
I just happened to have that memorized, 'cause it happened exactly 51 years before my birthday!
:iconsuperpika237:
superpika237 Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Happy birthday! :dummy:
Indeed. Fitting, because look how screwed over the Stock Market was in the mission. Also fitting because the mission likes crashing my 360.
:iconkittythenekoalien:
KittyTheNekoAlien Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
That's kind of ironic considering the mission is basically crashing the game XD
:iconabstract-mindser:
Abstract-Mindser Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012
Congratulations, that's what you get for buying the FPS equivalent of Madden.
Mind you, I've never experienced this glitch when I played it on my step-brother's console with him a while back. This is a glitch that's happened rather recently. And to be specific, it's a 360 Slim.
Add a Comment: