The best halo game ever?

There are many games of halo...

but, wich one do you consider the best halo game ever done?

halo 1
halo 2
halo 3
halo wars
halo odst
halo reach
Halo aniversary
or halo 4
Comments41
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I love 3, 4, and Reach, Here's why: Reach had the best armor.(I am still mad that you can not duel-wield...) I like 3 because the mark v looked really cool, and it had the SMG, and duel-wielding.
And 4 has the best costomization, it has loadouts you can make and keep in matchmaking.(I still wish it had the mark v....)
Halo 1 is my favourite. I played it from about a year it came out up until Halo Reach was released. I know Halo 2 is my least favourite. The rest are somewhere between the two. I just can't rank them that easily, especially when one of them is part of a completely different video game genre. Still I love all of them.
2 > 1 > Reach > Wars > 3 > ODST

Haven't played 4.
343i did a really good job. You really should check it out.
for me is: 3 > reach > ODST > 1

i haven't played 2, wars and 4
Halo 2 will always be king of the halo games
Halo 2/Halo 1 PC
Prepare for shameless self-advertising... :eager:
< DOOM-HALO!!!
Yes, I too have no idea what that means ^^;
i stopped at halo 3. at the end they gave some message about it being the last game and thanks for playing. then we seen some spin-offs which were annoying but were expected. now they are releasing halo 4...what happened to last game?

so i stopped at 3. if you say its the last i dont care what you do i'll treat it as if it was. so they'd have to do some pretty spectacular to get me playing again. halo was great but i think i'll have to go with halo 2. the duel-weilding and level design was great.
Microsoft decided to milk the cow more, that's what happened to "last game".
yeah trust a company like microsoft to go against there word. whatever happened to honesty...i know money and honesty are complete opposites but it would be nice to see. thats actually something i like about sony.

when they say something they tend to do it.
Well, it's more like Bungie said "Well, this is where we're going to end it." but Microsoft goes "NOPE" and founds 343 Studios. I think.
ahh so bungie says no and microsoft says yes and gives the project to someone else. :P

microsoft really dropped the ball on that one. bungie obviously realized it reached its pinacle for were the project could go and nothing that new was going to come from that point.
I think the same way, halo 3 for me is the last game, halo 4 does not get my attention. I loved the elite and humans alliance.
halo 3 was a good game but considering that hologram girl (been so long ive forgetten her name) wasn't in you. you had to find your own way aroun which got difficult at times.

however the game was harder then previous ones. robably to force people into using those shield bubble things...

i think Halo 3 well i just think it's the best out of any of the others even halo 4.
I would have to say Halo 3. I just enjoyed working with the Elites to combat the other Covenant and Flood. (Not to mention that having the Elites as allies made gameplay slightly easier.) Also, I thought it was hopeful and beneficial for humanity to have truce with an alien race. Halo 3's ending had given me that sort of pride and accomplishment in knowing that we were able to achieve peace after such hostile wars with the Covenant and the Flood.
I enjoy Halo 3's campaign the most
I agree. There is something fun about taking down brutes and the flood.
1 for the memories and clean execution, then, equally, ODST for the RPG elements, good times, exploration and firefight, 4 for SPACE FORGE!! =D and RPG elements and increased fiction and 3 for good times, forge, theatre, and mongoose, then Reach for all its improvements and good times, then 2 for good times, then Halo Wars for novelty, cool graphics and fiction, though I've only played a little bit of it. But then, it's not that simple, and my preferences continually change. Never played Anniversary, but does that change much?
Halo 4. The terminal videos just put it above all the other games for me
Halo: CE. None of that Anniversary bullshit either. I keep it real, motherfucker.