Closed to new replies
November 28, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 9

Imagine Earth

:iconmpsai:
MPsai Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012   Digital Artist
I fell in love with this game recently, even though it's only a free demo right now: [link]

It's a little Civilization, a little Sim City, a little Sim Earth, and alot what colonization in the Spore space stage should have been like. It seems simple at first but holy crap does it pick up fast, and according to their Facebook a few annoying things in the demo are already being ironed out. I want to give them all the monies when the full version comes out and just wanted to pimp them out a bit where I can.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsaburi:
Saburi Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012
I finally decided to get stream just to try this game because I was really excited but disappointed about Spore and am a big civilization player. Thanks so much for bringing this to my attention
MPsai Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012   Digital Artist
:la: Yay!

Yeah I basically found this game because I've been dying for a Spore-done-right. So even games which are bits and pieces of that fevered dream are appealing. But this game does have its own identity and charm.
:iconabstract-mindser:
Abstract-Mindser Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012
Welp, I don't have steam. Time to miss out on another game unless GOG.com catches this.
MPsai Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012   Digital Artist
Steam's free you know =P
I don't want to make another account, or buy into the monopoly. I want to keep the market competitive.
:iconnervene:
nervene Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012
To achieve your goal you would have to buy it from somewhere else, so that it is helping a competitor (thus supporting competition); to not buy it at all doesn't support anyone.
The problem with that is a simple matter of supply. There are no H-E-B's in my area, and as such, I cannot have the soft tortillas fresh baked as I loved them. I can have tortillas, but they are not soft.
:iconnervene:
nervene Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012
We're talking about digital goods on the Internet, not tortillas; there is no limit of supply. You can buy something digital for the rest of your life and there will always be another copy that can be made. And if it is the only outlet to get a game, then you cannot support competition by getting it somewhere else, nor are you supporting competition by not getting it at all.
:iconpakaku:
Pakaku Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012
Sounds like you're too proud for a fucking game
Add a Comment: