Soo.. about MMORPG's..

I'm a huge gamer junkie, I'll be honest. I moved into my dorm in August and couldn't take my ps2 with me. :cry: So, I use my old school gameboy and pc! Woot! I quit WoW becuase of the money circumstances and started on Aion, which isn't half bad..
Does anyone else play Aion?
Or have other mmo's that they think are le shit? :meow:
Comments57
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Not many I know that are le shit, but I know plenty that are shit like fucking La Tale, Elsword, and Grand Chase. The only ones I play are Dragon Nest and...that's it. I play anything P2P.
Dragon Nest? Never heard of it..
3rd person dungeon crawling RPG that actually doesn't get as stale as every other eastern MMORPG.
O.O
I should check that outtt!
Use the archer...she rocks my socks.
If I do it, I definitely will. :)
The new Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Rebourne is coming out next year and that should be pretty good. They've fixed it up alot from what i've heard.
NO WAY?!
I didn't know they were gonna make an Final Fantasy MMO?! :O
XI was also, and now XIV. Thats the only two.
THAT IS SO BAD ASS. :love:
But note that you will have to pay monthly fee in FF XIV (around $13-15) :/
I love Latale and Trickster online, they're both 2D and very pretty. :D
I like pretty games! :happybounce:
The only decent free MMO I've played in recent memory is Star Trek Online.
Unlike Star Wars: The Old Republic, it isn't "Pay to Win".
Ohhhh, I did't know they had those.:3
The Star Trek one was a lot of fun, but I hit the level cap way too fast. I had the flag ship, a rank of Vice Admiral, and the new episode missions were just trickling in way to slowly to keep me interested.
Runescape

Sometimes I stop playing because the level-up system is slow and boring, but I will start playing it again when they release new quests or events.
Is it really that great?:O Everyone talks pretty big.
I thought the game was underrated, since I haven't seen or heard any people talking about it. Besides, I don't think it's the "best game ever", it's just a fun game to play when you're bored
Shit, bored games are good games. :meow:
I don't play MMOs anymore, they're pure evil. Runescape let me down hard after EIGHT years, and I'm glad I haven't went back. Now I plug away at Minecraft, Terraria, and various old games via emulators. I also try to write and draw too. :mwahaha:
:D:D:D:D Minecraft!<3