What games are you looking forward to in 2013...that you know of?

For me, definitely South Park the game. The fact that their making a full RPG game of one of my favorite tv shows that i grew up with is just beautiful..i remember having all 3 of their old games for the Nintendo 64/PS1
Comments39
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
At the moment, it's Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon :D
Only two games I'm looking forward to in 2013 are Bioshock Infinite and Grand Theft Auto V.
One word: Revengeance :D
I might get WII U somewhere around first months of 013.. Which means Bayonetta, Monster Hunter (i wanna beat the shit out of giant beasts and wear them as clothing) and so forth.
All shooters are welcome to my PC because i can switch screen to my 42'' LCD-LED TV and enjoy other games that dont work with pad.
Metal Gear Rising and maybe Bioshock Infinite and rayman legends and I can't remember anymore games that are supposed to come out next year.

Was kind of interested in the new tomb raider, but after seeing more information on it, it looks pretty bad.

Then I'm looking forward to the new Devil May Cry, not because I want to get the game, but because it's so awful and I'm hoping the reaction to the game when it's release knocks some sense back into capcom, (And I'm holding out, hoping that the leaked ending is true :icondonteplz:)
Most things about the game that's been released (dev diaries, graffiti in backgrounds) kind of lead up to that.

I'm genuinely curious and eager to see how this turns out too.
I'm ready for baby tears and Dinovorgul, would be worth the price of admission for me if these things were true.
I'm kind of awaiting confirmation of [spoiler] since it seems to be too extreme and ridiculous to be true and included as a script.
Right now, the only thing that makes me even consider it is that the last time 4chan leaked DmC information, they were right.
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. I can wait for the Wii U until then.
God of War: Ascension
A Pokémon-Stadium style game for Wii U, hopefully
Also, the new Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game for 3DS. It's probably the first 3DS game I'm really wanting.
While I couldn't really get "into" the actual Pokemon games everybody seems to love, I gotta admit I loved Pokemon Stadium's 1 and 2 on the N64 and even I would welcome a new version on the Wii U, and they'd be smart to do it since it would sell like hotcakes :eager:

Though I hope they don't go the same route like they did with Colosseum. It just wasn't as fun or entertaining as Stadium. Plus I liked them having the entire library of existing Pokemon available for rent ;p
Pokemon Stadium style game BADLY needs to come out.
that new Gritty Tomb Raider game, Bioshock Infinite, Deadpool, South Park: The Stick of Truth and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2.
Thy're making a New South Park game? ;confused: I suppose they forgot about that abomination soiling that glorious name they released way back on the Nintendo 64 :paranoid:

But who knows, maybe now that South Park is bigger and better than it was then, they might put in the funding for a decent game based off the franchise (but I do have fond memories of the Terrance and Phillip dolls which I spammed like crazy on the N64 version just so I could giggle at the farts :fart:)
Yeah, Its called the Stick of Truth and I think its gonna be like an RPG. Also it will have an accurate map of South Park itself!. Heres the trailer. [link]
I does look sorta amusing :XD: It seems they have stuck to a 2D look which I think would be more appropriate too. But I've been disappointed in many games based off cartoons and TV in the past, so I guess 'll have to wait and see more about it when the time comes :paranoid:
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate
Atelier Ayesha
Genuinely curious about:
Bayonetta 2 (don't know exact release date or if it will be released in 2013; there's almost no chance that I'll actually get it)

To simply read reactions to the ending:
DmC

There's one my friend might drag me into called Hawken but that's for Dec 2012.

As something I'll definitely play, nothing so far.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
Bioshock Infinite
Rayman Legends
probably Grand Theft Auto V, as long as it isn't boring and clunky like GTA IV was.
Tomb Raider
DmC
GTAV
Splinter Cell Blacklist
Metal Gear Rising
Last of Us
Watchdogs
Definite Buy
Rayman Legends
Dead State

Rent