Closed to new replies
November 24, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 26

Dishonored chat

:iconmrfuzzy332:
MrFuzzy332 Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012
Well the title say it , i wanted to create a chatroom about bethesta softworks latest game Dishonored. To start did you choose to be a murderer or a good guy, why?

Personally i killed EVERYONE including survivors cuz i just wanted to do so, cus im a bloodthirsty maniac :iconevilplz:

Devious Comments

:icontachy-on:
Tachy-on Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012
:lock: by request of OP
:iconfrozenglyph:
Frozenglyph Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Correction: It's Arkane Studios not Bethesda, they just published it.
MrFuzzy332 Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012
Oh sorry how do i change that i ?
:iconhurricaneclaw:
Hurricaneclaw Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I don't always make a chatroom, but when I do...
:iconhappyduckcreator:
HappyDuckCreator Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Well, I span my dick around so fast I flew up into the sky, and then I took dumps on every guard. Right before it it their heads, I froze time and enchanted the turds with the power of flame. I then flew myself up to the fathest building and unfroze time, only just evading the gigantic methane explosion that completed the mission.
:iconsuperpika237:
superpika237 Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
That's... whoa. :noes:
Yeah, the shit you can do in this game is crazy, to say the least!
...apparently, yeah!
:nod: Definitely worth a spin!
superpika237 Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
I wonder if my computer would even be able to play it.

I still haven't been able to play Just Case 2 on this thing!
Yeah and then all the tallboys were like "where da hell is that bird " XD
And then the ferryman, due to the explosion, was sent across the town and crashed into an unfortunate Tallboy, now fused into a boat with huge chicken legs. With this new addiction, the ferryman can now walk across the seas and fight King Neptune himself, resulting in this generation's best boss fights ever created. With Neptune's magical trident at hand, the player can now control the seas, either to wreak havoc amongst the densions of the world or create bountiful lakes in Ethiopia so that the communites there don't have to be poor and starving.
:iconco-phantom:
Co-Phantom Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Oh my... :O
Stupid ppl man stupid ppl _ _...
superpika237 Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
If you want to make a chatroom...

...make a goddamn chatroom you Turd Ferguson!
MrFuzzy332 Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012
You some kind of retard! Dont you know that deviantart consists of ppl with many nationalities so english is not everyones main language and ppl can make silly mistakes so im sorry for not knowing the meaning to every word besides i CANT open a chat room becouse my internet is slower than a turtle in a cold winter night(which means not moving at all i case you dont get i you retard) so i write these from an i pad and it doesnt open chatroom so think before you speak a little, not everything you think has to come out, if it does it can have bad effects for example if you DARED say this to my face id show you the meaning if an osmanli tokadi(ottoman slap) and if you ever write anything meaningless like this senin ebeni skerim got it :iconenragedplz:
Holy shit, that is one hell of a run-on sentence.
Yeah sorry if i offended you(which im sure i did) but i just cant tolerate names and burst into flames whenever i hear one(tough childhood) but you really need to be more careful when writing replys like that it can REALLY offend ppl sometimes, kay. Again im really sorry for offending you so lets forget about this emberassing outrage kay :please:
I don't think "Turd Ferguson" is something to react negatively to.
Yeah maybe but its like telling someone "i lke you, you're a good guy" in japanese, they might still sthink you insulted their mother. Besides i know that turd means "sh*t" and Turd Ferguson closely resebmles a medicore insult in turkish, one that you can punch someone in the face for. So can we please close this topic -_-...
superpika237 Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Well, if they're so easily insulted, then I'm glad I insulted them!
MrFuzzy332 Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012
Well than you cant survive in turkey cuz someone in the street is sure to stab you, besides i am trying to apologise here for being a violent sumbitch but you know what, YOU DONT DESERVE IT ! Im taking back all the apology i previusly wrote and learn to accept a simple apology you moron :iconenragedplz:
:iconfolji:
Folji Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
You should probably think a little before writing stuff, too, because you just went and burst out like a violent maniac who'd bash someone in for looking at them the wrong way. Way to go. :lol:
Well over here using argos abit dangrous cuz we're short fused ppl and i just cant tolerate names(tough childhood),he could have said it in a better way i mean, i headbutted a guy for just a petty insult and beat ppl up to crying for insulting my mother so this isnt much -_-
:iconendeavor-to-freefall:
Ahahaha, you'd hit someone for telling you to make a chatroom? You're pathetic :lmao:
Its not that i was mad cuz he told me to make a chatroom, its the way he told it to me, it was rude and i have no tolerance for that, besides im a caprico and a turk so im pretty shortfused :/
Add a Comment: