I need xbox360 live freinds

i just got my xbox360 and kinnect with it.
so looking around maybe i can make some new friends on it and we could play some games.
so before i add it you i need some info about you because i don't want to add random person who may cause drama or wont even get on

name
hobbies
what games you play
kinnect user
webcam user
mic user

games types i like
action horror shooters drama comedy puzzles co op network play cartoony anime
Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
As this doesn't encourage discussion, this would be better suited to your journal :) You're welcome to use this sticky thread however: [link]

I hope that helps!

:lock:
it still fits the forum title gaming and making new friends gamer ones
1. Use the reply button.

2. The forums are run by rules, not self-justification :|
and this is not a journal
No one said it was a Journal, at least I never did :lol:
yes you did you say this was better being a journal as you post it it this forum
I said it was better suited for your Journal, not that it was a journal. Reading and comprehension, kid, work on it.
rule 1 you dont like take your dramma llam some else
2 freedom of speech
3 gamer forum any type or rated of gaming is allowed here
4 dont like it dont repsoned to it
Wow, you really didn't even bother to read the rules, did you? :slow:
i bieng here for 5 years on da
Cool story bro. That just means that by now you should know the rules, and yet you either don't or you can't understand them :)
wow what a sore little child you are
:bulletred: Please read Sticky Threads before posting in a Forum
Because each forum has a specific purpose, there may be additional rules/guidelines that apply to them. These rules will be posted in a special "sticky" thread at the top of the forum and will generally be titled "Posting Guidelines". Please ensure you have read these and understand them before posting a thread.

:bulletred: Please post only in the English Language
While we respect the fact that deviantART is a global community we need to ensure that all posts are in English so that the forums can be properly moderated. If you wish to post a thread in another language you can use the Forum Widget on your main page (if you have a premium membership).

:bulletred: The Forums are not your Journal
Threads need to start a discussion, ask a question, and/or be relevant to the Forum you are posting in. Posts containing a random statement or posts where it's needed to have prior knowledge about you, will be locked as they belong in your journal.

:bulletred: Sexual Discussions
Forum threads which focus upon sexual subjects, which place undue emphasis upon genitalia or which graphically describe sexual acts in detail will be classified by the deviantART administration as inappropriate and subjected to immediate action. Please consult the following faq for more information -> FAQ #506: Does deviantART allow sexual discussions in comments, chatrooms or the forums?

:bulletred: Excessively decorated Forum Titles/Posts
Please avoid the use of: Excessive CAPS, 'decorated' text, excessive use of symbols (!?#>~*< and so forth), symbols being used to push the titles over, etc

:bulletred: One active thread per topic is enough!
If there's already an active thread on a topic, please refrain from creating a new one! Simply post your comment in the original thread.

:bulletred: Don't Bump Threads
Bumping a thread is when you intentionally post a comment in a thread so that the thread gets "bumped up" to the top of the forum page. Doing this is discouraged and your thread will be locked if you continue to do so.

:bulletred: Help with deviantART
If you need help with deviantART check the thread: Where to get help on deviantART. and avoid creating threads requesting help in the forums.
Oh look at that, you can copy & paste. Aren't you special. Now if only you knew what reading and comprehension was.

But wait, those aren't even the rules for the Gaming forum. Silly you!
I don't mind playing with you. I never filled out thing like this to play with someone before. xD But it's fine.

name: Shawik
hobbies: Clay sculpting and school.
what games you play: Left 4 Dead 1&2, Resident evil 5/6, Dead Space 2. (games I have, but don't have much experience: Halo Reach, Prototype, CoD Black Ops 2)
kinnect user: Nope.
webcam user: Nope.
mic user: Yes.
This would be better suited for your Journal. The Gaming forum is for discussions about gaming; it's not a place for you to be holding friend auditions :B