Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 24, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 9

The Walking Dead... Oh god, There is dust in my eye!

:iconalevan:
Alevan Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
This is from episode 1 through 5. I have seen so many choices, but the end...

Oh yeah and if you don't like spoils then better steer clear here!

So what did you guys decide in your journey? Is Kenny your bro? Or not? Who did you save? Who didn't you save? Just what was your favorite moments!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconallthesepiecesofme:
AllThesePiecesOfMe Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Student General Artist
I saw both possible options for Lee at the end...not gonna lie I CRIED BOTH TIMES. Poor Clem...she had to see her parents as walkers AND have her guardian/father figure DIE RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER(OR SHOOT HIM). I was really rooting for Lee though....:saddummy:
My reaction--> :iconomgnoesplz::icontableflipplz::icongivingupplz: This game HAS to win Game of the Year!!!
:iconbradleysays:
bradleysays Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012
Kenny was my bro. I saved Carley and Ben.

I had man-tears rolling down my face at the end. :cries: I think this game deserves Game of the Year.
:iconalevan:
Alevan Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Amen. :( I think it deserves Game of the Year too.
:iconvanhir:
Vanhir Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
LONG ANSWER IS LONG.
:iconvanhir:
Vanhir Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
I could let quite a bit slide with Kenny... It's not that he's a bad guy, he's just volatile after losing Katjaa and duck. I figure he needed Katjaa around to keep him level-headed and sensible. Duck gave him a reason to not make so many stupid decisions or be so quick to act. In episodes four and five, he's just trying to cope... Finding out about Ben gave him someone to target his anger on though.
Ben himself was just naive, I thought. Granted, I HATED him for quite a while for all the times he fucked up but in the end I realized that in the end... He's just a scared kid. When the choice finally came to let him die or not, I thought about letting him go but I just couldn't. He's a naive idiot but he doesn't deserve to die, y'know? His death in episode five though felt unfair to me though... He should've gotten better.
Clementine was a strange character, for me. Normally I can't stand kids in most shows/games/movies because they always seem to be there for forced sympathy. With Clementine though I actually felt like I WANTED to protect her from the world around her. I suppose it's because of how mature and non-invasive she was as a character. Not to mention genuinely likeable.
Lee was a brilliant character, I thought. He was a good middle-ground between being a character with their own full personality and one without. I found myself caring about what happened to him just as much as Clementine as time went by. Watching him train Clementine with the pistol and cutting her hair only helped to find him more endearing. Although it only hurt more when the end came around and she had to do what she did... Jesus, I properly cried at that ending and I don't normally cry at videogames. Eugh, it was like watching someone I'd grown close to dying... Horrible.
:iconself-epidemic:
Self-Epidemic Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I was like AWWWWH D:
:iconsherberttcat:
SherbertTCat Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Yeah, that was a very heavy ending.
:iconkim-jf:
kim-jf Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Kenny and I hated eachother, but in the end we patched things up. I saved Carley and Ben, both. Favorite moments... Finding the drunken homelessman in the sewer (because he was around for a whole 10 minutes before croaking)...and The ending. The couple survived, too.
:iconsuperpika237:
superpika237 Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Do you know how much you can STEER with this?!
Add a Comment: