fun free offline games?

Comments25
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
League of Legend.
Tower of Heaven. Recently beat it. You can download it for free, it is a fun and artistic game. But it is very brutal.
anything on Nitrome.com
Tiny & Big: Up that Mountain
how about that street fighter cross megaman that just came out?
Every once in a while, Extra Credits puts a video together a video about lesser known games. Quite a few of them are free, so you may want to give some of those games a look . *coughTheStanleyParablecough*.

[link] [link] [link] [link]
Survivers with an "e" because it matters!
But I can't play it on my laptop so I think you need a normal desktop computer for it :C
Only reason how I know its good is because I've seen let's play videos on YouTube of it :I
"System Shock 2" seems to be free and community-supported. A really deep, atmospheric and long singleplayer fps-rpg. Its still pretty old, and you'll notice that in every detail, but it's worth getting through.
Black Mesa, the pretty popular fan-remake of HalfLife 1 would also be a strong contender, even though I like the original more.
what else... hmm...
The 'free' aspect is really difficult, because while I could dig out something, it'd be most possibly a more and more obscure line of indie-games that interest me and nobody else, or some other not well aged games.
I'm almost certain you can't download System Shock 2 without it being illegal.
It actually is.
Many game-magazines have made mention of that, and not the kind of muddy kind of magazines. I can't really give garanties, but when one of the top german gaming- and computer-magazines is stating and pointing towards it, it should be legal...
[link]
this is the download-source they [link] pointed towards...
I am kind of confused now though...
hitman blood money.
monopoly
since when is Hitman Blood Money free?
When you manage to get one for free, at a charity shop.
Jagged Alliance 2
Fallout 1/2
Half-Life 1/2
Morrowind
Stalker SoC/CoP
The Sims
Simcity
The Witcher
Starcraft 1
I could go on for days; why don't you just add me on steam and I can recommend you some good stuff based on your tastes: [link]
Why not multiplayer pc online? There's plenty of those...
Most places I go to don't have free wifi so yeah ...
I would just like to pint out that with a Silver account on Xbox Live you can get everything a Gold member can get EXCEPT for online gaming and party chat.

You can purchase all arcade, Games On Demand and Indie games.

Also what's wrong with the games that you have for your 360? Or buying new games for your 360?

Also you can play on Silver and still get full achievements the lot. I have got one Gold and one Silver account on Live.
#PC master race

Somebody had to say it though I don't game on my PC as often as my xbox and ps3
The best part of gaming imo is the multiplayer part , online a few games satisfy me in single player/offline play like LoZ or pokemon .
I was a console person , but my xbl expired and my wii is broken so I turned to the pc side :/