November 23, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 16

Your edge?

:iconkimihro:
Kimihro Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Hey, it's that Nidoking guy again.

Uh... anyways. This one's about your specialty in games? What elements are you exceptionally good at? When you you catch a break from all the unfamiliarity?

For me, it's button-mashing (my speed is currently unmatched compared to everyone I play with) and analog-stick rotating.

I'm a pretty good sniper in and shooter, and in RPGs or games with such features I'm a master of using status conditions like poison or stat nerfs.

What about you chaps?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconhanimetion:
Hanimetion Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Not sure, I tend to be rather adaptable
:iconredmarlin:
redmarlin Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012
Same here with the button mashing. I have a technique, you see.
Other than that, I'm actually pretty good at Tetris. I can beat all of my friends at it.
:iconblasian89:
Blasian89 Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Generally, I have a more sense of awareness in most multiplayer shooter games. Analyzing the maps, finding niche spots and noticing player tendencies, typical traffic flow and trends/comfort zones.

and Stealth. I love stealth games. Tenchu Z, Splinter Cell, MGS, Deus Ex, Hitman..I can play the shit out of those games :la:
:iconfrozenglyph:
Frozenglyph Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Nothing to be honest.. I might be good at 'tactical defense' but.. yeah. Modern games are too balanced for having millions of turrets there and here and other team needs to find other means to raid.
Also i prefer status conditioning in every game where it doesn't last 1-2 secs.
:iconsuitandarmour:
suitandarmour Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012
I good at tekken and Soul Calibur. i learn them quickly and i guess it's cause there similar. I can handle attack and defense equaly well and transition well between the two.
As for RPG's well i'm okay and i actually pretty good at battles though thay are stressfull for me. Also i rely on healing alot.
:iconincandescentinsanity:
IncandescentInsanity Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Student General Artist
Patience. I tend to not use "fast travel" systems in games that offer them. That's not really anything though

I'm pretty rubbish at games
:iconxopachi:
XoPachi Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012
I extremely good at shooters. I can dodge some incredibly difficult enemy and bullet patterns. I've managed to complete DoDonPachi 4 on one credit at it's highest rank and EVERY Gradius on one life.
:iconkiwi-punch:
Kiwi-Punch Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I LOVE fighting games. I use mostly aggressive, close-range type fighters, because I like bringing the fight to my opponent and dealing massive damage, and long combos. I also like ATB-style RPGs and strategy RPGS like Final Fantasy Tactics. This is especially true for FFT because I like the amount of challenge SRPGs often bring. I also like Pokemon, but as of late, have been thinking about how to fix all of the little things that really drag down the Pokemon experience for players on average.
:iconsolum-ipsum:
Solum-Ipsum Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
>talented at button-mashing
>uses avatar from turn-based game

Strategy, problem solving, level/story creation.
:iconmrgamezone:
MrGameZone Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Student General Artist
I love turn-based RPGs. It lets you look at your situation, think about your next move, and, most of all, relax. Though, I do like it when a fast-paced soundtrack comes in, or when there's some area with a timer. :3

And, strange for an RPG lover, I love shooters. Except FPS games. :|
Add a Comment: