Closed to new replies
November 23, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 9

PlayStation Vita $180, Buy or not?

:iconilovehuhu:
ilovehuhu Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012
PS Vita WiFi w/ Assassin's Creed III Liberation Bundle $180 @ amazon today.

[link]

Good deal? Buy or not?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkmwright:
kmwright Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012
If you got $180 to waste, go for it. Before you do, check out if there are any games you might be interested in.
:icontheredsnifit:
TheRedSnifit Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012
It depends. Most people agree that the Vita doesn't have much in the way of games, but if there are a couple of titles you want, than pick it up. 3DS is better IMO (in terms of games available), and at retail costs less than $180, but if Uncharted and a Smash Bros. knockoff are your thing, than get it.
:iconshadowangel3:
ShadowAngel3 Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
It depends on whether you're interested in anything the Vita has to offer. :shrug: It's a good system and it has its fair share of good games, but if none tickle your fancy, then nothing else really matters. I for one have a Vita and I am (apparently) the only person in this thread who is interested in at least a few of its games. But that's me....
:iconxopachi:
XoPachi Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012
No. Don't get it. The only reason I own one is because I am a DIEHARD WipEout fan. While the system is great and has excellent potential, developers are intentionally avoiding it. Right now it's only catering to niche genres like WipEout racers. It has good games. Damn good games, but not enough.
:iconprofessormegaman:
ProfessorMegaman Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
No thanks. I already have a doorstop...

But seriously, the Vita isn't exactly thriving. If you believe it's worth owning, given it's dubious future, I'd at least wait until they mark it down lower than $180. That's way too much.
:iconsvenovic:
Svenovic Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Wait until there's something worthwhile on it first.

The way the thing is selling right now Sony will soon be forced to drop the price anyway.
:iconmorthax:
Morthax Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Fucking spam. go play in traffic you miserable piece of crap.
:iconpakaku:
Pakaku Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012
Stop spamming
:iconabstract-mindser:
Abstract-Mindser Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012
Pass. Still nothing worthwhile quite yet for that system unlike the 3DS.
Add a Comment: