Closed to new replies
November 22, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 17

playstation vita firmware suggestions

:iconscorpafied:
scorpafied Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012
ok so curious to know for the playstation vita what features/things would you like to see in there next update?

i'll start:
- able to support ps2 classics: this is obvious it would no more difficult then when they did PSone. so its possible and eveyone wants it to happen. i hope they do it soon!

- folders for menu: the menu is fine when theres only a few icons. but when you start getting a decent amount of games the whole thing is just annoying and ackward to use. folders would be a huge plus!

- ability to charge while transferring files to the vitas database:
im yet to check the latest version. but i know in previous ones im sure you couldn't charge it was updating its database.

thats all i want. beyond that i cant imagine anything else i would want to see. if it had a larger battery that could handle playing ps3 games for longer id say ps3 game support in there store.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkmwright:
kmwright Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012
It needs more interesting games. The only games I like so far are Little Big Planet PS Vita, Persona 4 Golden, and Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, and even then Persona 4 is a Director's Cut port while Zero Escape is available on the 3DS.
scorpafied Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012
i second that. i actually haven't played the games you mentioned, well except for little big planet i own that.
:iconshadowangel3:
ShadowAngel3 Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I second PS2 game support. In fact, I figured the Vita was going to have PS2 games available for download from the start.
scorpafied Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012
i thought from the start you could play ps1, ps2 and ps3 games from the store. i mean its shown its perfectly capable of doing all three right from day one when we first discovered the consoles actual existance.

but i thought even if they scewed us the psp was supporting the ps1 classic range or so id heard so i thought the vita would have at least had that from the start but no it didn't.
:iconsuitandarmour:
suitandarmour Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012
Theres going to be a whole host of classics for the Vita.
:iconsvenovic:
Svenovic Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Games
:iconhappyduckcreator:
HappyDuckCreator Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Games. :iconrimshotplz:
:iconpakaku:
Pakaku Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012
People buy vitas?
scorpafied Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012
well obviously. if they didnt it wouldn't still be on the market and it wouldn't be still so high in price.

its currently the most powerful handheld device in history. and despite the games not being so great they still beat anything nintendo have done in a long time. and thats not limited to there handheld devices.
:iconsvenovic:
Svenovic Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:whisper: Nintendo's 3DS is at 22 million sold. The Vita is at roughly 3.3 million.
Add a Comment: