Closed to new replies
November 22, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 45

Opinion on Game grumps?

:iconasukakissu:
AsukaKissu Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Game grumps? I want to know your opinions on these charming fellows!
I personally find them equally hilarious. I love their jokes, the fan content and the games they play. They often bring up good points about game feel and design.

If you don't know who they are, here's the channel: [link]

so what's your opinions on them? Bad, good, neutral?
tell me!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconwigglewaddle:
WiggleWaddle Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012
Eh, they're alright. None of their jokes make me laugh, but they do make me smile a bit. Would rather watch Two Best Friends, though.
:iconmc-myztery:
MC-Myztery Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Student General Artist
I love them both, so it was awesome when they started game grumps. Ill usually watch a couple of their playthroughs while spriting or cleaning my hamsters cage.

I feel like theyve really neglected their own channels though, which is probably a bad thing ):
:iconferricplushy:
FerricPlushy Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
I think it's important that people point out skyrim is far from perfect and super mario bros isnt that great
:iconieighton:
Ieighton Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
ego yes
jontron no
:iconh-irsch:
h-irsch Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I like them. Not the best but not the worst.
:icontronmanz:
TronmanZ Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012
I don't care about Game Grumps. Egoraptor should have stuck making more animations and JonTron is the biggest tryhard of a reviewer since Angry Joe.
:icontronmanz:
TronmanZ Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012
For gaming videos, I prefer Retsupurae, ProtonJon, Two Best Friends Play, LoudhouseVG, UrinatingTree, Armake21, Silent Rob, Razorfist and AlphaOmegaSin more.
:iconfacingtheplasticlife:
FacingThePlasticLife Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Student General Artist
It depends what I feel like listening to honestly, sometimes I can just watch one episode after another of them going insane over whatever they play, other times I just can't stand them and find them to be so annoying. xD

Mostly just wish JonTron would get around to putting out a new video soon, miss his stuff. xD
:iconparadigmfallen:
ParadigmFallen Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Professional Artist
I apologize ahead of time, since you apparently like them, but I have to say "bad". Within minutes, I had to stop watching. They're nearly as bad as Game Informer's video segments and replays. I'd far prefer Loading Ready Run's LPs and skits or Yahtzee Crowshaw being a grumpy bitter reviewer in Zero Punctuation.
:iconjamestehgamer96:
JamesTehGamer96 Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012
Yh they are a watchable lp channel to a point where i do like their videos but their definately is much better lp channels out there
Add a Comment: