Closed to new replies
November 22, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 52

Anyone else doing the Steam Sale?

:iconparadigmfallen:
ParadigmFallen Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
I'm already picking my games now. The Autumn Sale is in high gear.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconanonamos701:
anonamos701 Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
>steam sale
>wanted skyrim
>didn't get it
>ended up getting AC3 Deluxe Edition at full pirce
:iconstareon:
Stareon Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I just bought the Missing Link DLC for Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Oh, how I look forward to hearing Adam Jensen's gravelly voice again!
:iconmarzymarrs:
MarzyMarrs Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I bought The Walking Dead, which is fantastic - shame about the save glitch though.
ParadigmFallen Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
Um, what save glitch? I bought it too but I never heard about a save glitch...
MarzyMarrs Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I completed Episode 1, but when I click to start Episode 2, it comes up with a message saying: "Generate story decisions for skipped episodes?" Even though I played through Episode 1 and it still has my stats.
ParadigmFallen Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
When you're in the part of Episode 1 where you need to find the key, I'm stuck and can't get the cursor to select the door to go back to the main area. Did you have that problem, and if so, did you figure out a way around it?
MarzyMarrs Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
That part worked fine on mine, how strange. :/

Did you get the keys? You might need to get them first before you go back inside.
ParadigmFallen Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
I moved the desk, but then found I needed the keys. The way the camera moved afterward, has prevented me from making any further progress. I'd frankly prefer to not have to rewind, as I'm trying to keep my first playthrough pure -- all mistakes included.
MarzyMarrs Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Hmm, that is strange. I don't want to spoil anything for you, but the keys you're looking for aren't in that room. I'm not sure if that's any help (without giving to much away). If the camera has got stuck though you can't get out that room through the door you came in, then you might have to rewind.

Hope this helps. Sorry for taking a while to reply.
ParadigmFallen Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
Ah... well that's not good.
Add a Comment: