Closed to new replies
November 21, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 23

Crap! I actually like a licensed game!

:iconlumdrop:
Lumdrop Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I'm sorry, but Adventure Time: Hey Ice King, blah blah blah... is just so good (^ ^)
It's not like it's the best game I've ever played or anything, the action isn't particularly innovative...and stuff.
But I just love everything about it anyway XD

The music, the believable writing for the characters, the humour which is spot on to the show, and how it actually looks like my favourite Zelda game XD
And the backgrounds looks so cool when you turn on the 3D effect.

In fact, I'm gonna go back and do another AT/Zelda picture now :D

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconxopachi:
XoPachi Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012
Spider Man 2. Damn good licensed game.
:iconsvenovic:
Svenovic Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Licensed games aren't all bad. :shrug:
:iconredfoxbennaton:
Redfoxbennaton Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
I liked licensed video games too. They are fun. I really hate it when people suck on the over hyped video games that or the over hyped licensed video games.
:iconlouiseugeniojr:
LouisEugenioJR Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I like the Need For Speed series even though it has all licensed vehicles.
:iconredmarlin:
redmarlin Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012
Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith for PS2 is probably the best movie/show-turned-into-a-video-game game I've ever played. Unfortunately the disc was ruined because I was stupid as a kid, but it's one I'll have to seek out again.
Lumdrop Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Yeah, we used to treat our crap like it would last forever, didn't we?

<-- His NES still works perfectly though ;p
:iconfawfulmk-ii:
fawfulmk-II Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
especially nowadays, there are much more cases of Licensed games actually being good, so it's not like how it used to be with the "once in a Blue Moon" Cases like Goldeneye in the 90s.

I mean hell, one of my favorite games of all time is Astro Boy for the GBA, so no need to try and hide it.
Lumdrop Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Is that a good one?
I'll check it out: I really do like Tezuka stuff :)
:iconredmarlin:
redmarlin Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012
Ugh, Astro Boy... Played it recently, got to a point where the enemies were just so damn strong that I kept dying, so I finally said "fuck it" and left. It was fun though. It was fun.
:iconherbaldrink:
HerbalDrink Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012
You know, Licensed game and good game don't have to be mutually exclusive. Every now and then there are some licensed games that are either not bad or are actually pretty good.

Heck, I'm pretty sure you didn't know Sam & Max was based off of a comic series, and that Parasite Eve is actually a sequel to a movie which is an adaptation of a novel.
Add a Comment: