Crap! I actually like a licensed game!

I'm sorry, but Adventure Time: Hey Ice King, blah blah blah... is just so good (^ ^)
It's not like it's the best game I've ever played or anything, the action isn't particularly innovative...and stuff.
But I just love everything about it anyway XD

The music, the believable writing for the characters, the humour which is spot on to the show, and how it actually looks like my favourite Zelda game XD
And the backgrounds looks so cool when you turn on the 3D effect.

In fact, I'm gonna go back and do another AT/Zelda picture now :D
Comments24
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Spider Man 2. Damn good licensed game.
Licensed games aren't all bad. :shrug:
I liked licensed video games too. They are fun. I really hate it when people suck on the over hyped video games that or the over hyped licensed video games.
I like the Need For Speed series even though it has all licensed vehicles.
Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith for PS2 is probably the best movie/show-turned-into-a-video-game game I've ever played. Unfortunately the disc was ruined because I was stupid as a kid, but it's one I'll have to seek out again.
Yeah, we used to treat our crap like it would last forever, didn't we?

<-- His NES still works perfectly though ;p
especially nowadays, there are much more cases of Licensed games actually being good, so it's not like how it used to be with the "once in a Blue Moon" Cases like Goldeneye in the 90s.

I mean hell, one of my favorite games of all time is Astro Boy for the GBA, so no need to try and hide it.
Is that a good one?
I'll check it out: I really do like Tezuka stuff :)
Ugh, Astro Boy... Played it recently, got to a point where the enemies were just so damn strong that I kept dying, so I finally said "fuck it" and left. It was fun though. It was fun.
You know, Licensed game and good game don't have to be mutually exclusive. Every now and then there are some licensed games that are either not bad or are actually pretty good.

Heck, I'm pretty sure you didn't know Sam & Max was based off of a comic series, and that Parasite Eve is actually a sequel to a movie which is an adaptation of a novel.
True enough.
I just haven't found many of them :)

Which is why I like this one so much :nod:
what system is it on? 3DS?
Yes, but I think there's a DS one too :?
well i have both a 3DS and a wii. i just never heard of it.
And I enjoyed 8-Bit is enough.
Yeah, gotta love chiptunes :)
I see that the name went entirely over your head.
It did actually...sorry ^^;
That game is out?

If it is good, I'll be pretty relieved. For all the credit the show gets, even though I don't like it, I guess the least they deserve is a good game.
Adventure time and Zelda... The perfect collaboration of characters. I look forward to seeing that ^ U ^.

I'll check that game out then... Like I haven't got anything else to do with my life haha. 15 and playing a cartoon network game.... oh lord.
Look forward to it, Megs :)
If it goes as planned, it should be pretty good for once.
I obviously will lol.

I know it will go well.Do not doubt yourself like silly ol' me does. Your amazing and you know it ^ U ^.