November 21, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

Looking for Games and X-BOX LIVE

:iconpurplemoonfang:
PurpleMoonFang Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Journal Link: [link]

Hey, gays! Long time, no chat! I've been watching alot of gamer vids and I'm really wanting to get back into it. Only problem is I don't have an X-BOX LIVE . . . .

I'm am probobly the worst gamer in terms of gamer knowledge. I have a Wii and like 3 games that I play alot. Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, and Naruto Shippuden: Dragon Blade Chronicles (and i still cant get past the stupid lightning dragon!!!!!ok well i got past him once, but then the next battle killed me =_=; ugh)

So, I'm wondering if anybody out there is willing to let me borrow a game for a certain amount of time. I'd say a week maybe but IDK. I know it's hard to trust peeps on the internet, but if your willing to trust me, i promise to not let you down. I have zero money right now so until i have enough to pay for 3 months worth of gamefly i dont have any games to play. Plus i have no idea what to play. I suck at picking games =_=; I don't care what kind of game it is. I don't have any preferences.

Also, if anyone has an extra X-BOX LIVE that they want to get rid of, I'm your girl. But also if you find any good deals or know of anyone trying to sell theirs, plz let me know.

For the game borrowing, though, I'm thinking if you have 2 of the same game, you could send me one for a week and then I'd send it back and you'll see for yourself that I keep my word. I also want Wii codes for you gays cuz I have nobody to hook up wif for online gaming.

Just spread this 'round dA and places plz. It'd be much 'preciated.

FaceBook: [link]
Twitter: [link]
E-mail: krazykool7741@hotmail.com

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconphiamatus:
PhiaMatus Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Student Digital Artist
You should keep money for a while, I don't even trust people I actually know to let them my games, I think it is going to be hard that you find someone who do what you said. :S
oh ok. i guess that makes sense. oh well. thx. but i might as well leave this up right? i mean, who knows. maybe ill get an interest in 50 yrs >w<
:iconmrgamer01:
MRGamer01 Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
This could only go well.
what do you mean?
:iconpyrohmstr:
pyrohmstr Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Professional Artist
This is a terrible idea
how so?