Closed to new replies
November 19, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 30

Shitty Endings to good Series

:iconthedeadconspiracy:
TheDeadConspiracy Nov 19, 2012  Student Writer
Everybody knows there are bad games out there, but doesn't it suck when you get amped up so much for a series finale and it sucks? Personally the only one for me is Pac-Man World 3.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconechointhevoid:
EchoInTheVoid Dec 1, 2012  Student Writer
Assasin's Creed
:iconkmwright:
There's only two games that come to mind:

Ultima IX. Man, what a way to go out.
KotOR 2. I like the game but the ending was very obviously tacked on.
:iconschris91:
schris91 Nov 27, 2012  Student Filmographer
For me, Arkham City's final boss fights were really anticlimactic. I had a harder time taking out the annoying amount of thugs outside the last level than actually beating it.

Also not the ending of a series but, I remember as a kid being annoyed that Super Mario I think Advance? (the one where it wasn't originally a Mario game, you can choose between Mario, Toad, Peach, Luigi and you throw vegetables at mothertruckers.) You woke up and it was a dream or something even though by just playing the game there was no indication of that ever.
:iconkmwright:
Actually the beginning intro of SMB2 hints that. It's still lame but it is nothing compared to original SMB3's when the princess goes "Sorry Mario, but your princess is in another castle...ha ha. Just kidding".:bucktooth:
:iconeckilsax:
Can anyone say Mass Effect 3??
:icon0rg:
I believe the OP said good games.
:iconeckilsax:
Ooh, aren't you clever? :P

Truth is, I hate the whole series..
:icongodesscall:
Godesscall Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Final Fantasy XIII-2

For me, it seems that the creators ran out ideas how to end the game and decided to put another sequel that literally came out of nowhere, even though the ending looked like it would be impossible to have a sequel
:iconcup-of-javo:
Dragon Age 2. WTF was Bioware thinking?
:icon0rg:
I believe the OP said good games.
Add a Comment: